Arc 5.1 Actor Ex-Boyfreind

When he returned to the space, Liao Chen saw the kitten again. After going through several worlds, he didn't see the kitten again. When he saw it again, Liao Chen was taken aback.

In that world, Liao Chen watched his son Liao Lin create his own business empire step by step, and watched Liao Lin marry a wife and have children. This murder was really protected by the laws of that world. He was smart and wise, and always knew what to do next. What to do in one step has always been the most worry-free thing for Liao Chen.

"Next, you will face a very difficult task." The kitten's voice was still lazy, but it looked extraordinarily serious.

Liao Chen looked at the kitten, but didn't answer.

"In the next world, you will meet another player with a system. Your task is to attack that player and let that system kill that player. Of course, you may also be discovered by that player." Kitten said, turning around Turning around and walking towards the darkness, Liao Chen stood still and said with a smile.

"That's good. I happened to be quite boring in the last world. Of course it would be best to have a different challenge!"

The kitten stopped walking, and then quickly disappeared into the darkness, and Liao Chen also After the familiar darkness came, I entered another world again.

This time when Liao Chen became conscious, he was in his sleep. His current body is a little star. In fact, he can't even touch the third line. Only the face came out, and the movies and TV series I shot were only based on the face. The original owner's family is a relatively wealthy family, mother is a full-time wife, father owns a company, that is, a company whose assets have not exceeded 50 million, and rich people of this class are nothing in the entertainment industry. . It is worth mentioning that the original owner was discovered by scouts while shopping, and then signed a contract with an entertainment company to develop. As a big boy who is still a bit 'naive', the original owner has a girlfriend, and that girlfriend is very Fans who adore the original owner, the two have even been together for five years, that is to say, the original owner who is only 24 years old now has a girlfriend who is 23 years old.

In fact, the original owner really didn't have any ambitions for stardom. Instead, he thought about taking over his father's company in two years and quitting the entertainment industry. He had already planned when to marry his girlfriend, and even chose the ring.

After reading the original owner's memory, Liao Chen felt a bit of a headache. He really didn't expect the original owner to have a girlfriend, which made him feel a little stressed as a gay guy.

Accepting these memories in his sleep made Liao Chen feel very comfortable, and after reading the memories of this body, Liao Chen felt that this boy might be a cannon fodder, and his girlfriend might be the winner in life...

After the plot was summoned, Liao Chen began to understand the plot. After all, the kitten had already said that the plot this time would be very interesting.

The protagonist of this plot is Feng Lanxue, and Feng Lanxue is the original owner's girlfriend... Of course, they haven't broken up yet.

At the beginning of the plot, Feng Lanxue and Liao Chen are a pair of very loving boyfriend and girlfriend. Although Liao Chen is a fresh meat in the entertainment circle, he likes his girlfriend Feng Lanxue very much, and Feng Lanxue also loves Liao Chen very much. Chen, even though he saw the ambiguous news about Liao Chen and other people on the cover of the magazine, he never doubted Liao Chen. Such two people should be the happiest couple.

Unfortunately, this Feng Lanxue is not the real heroine. Feng Lanxue fainted in a car accident, and when she woke up again, she had become a raider with an entertainment strategy system. The Uranus superstar judged by the strategy system, and Feng Lanxue found out that the hospital she was in was very luxurious after waking up, so after the system's confirmation, she knew that the person who hit her with a car turned out to be the three-time actor Jian Yifan who she needed a strategy for. At the time of the collision, Liao Chen was participating in an important TV drama crew in his life, so Liao Chen's manager secretly concealed the news and did not tell Liao Chen. When Liao Chen frantically gave up his spot in the crew and went to the hospital to see Feng Lan When it was snowing, Feng Lanxue and Jian Yifan had become very good friends, and Feng Lanxue saw the system's evaluation of Liao Chen, and after confirming that Liao Chen was not the target of her strategy, she directly broke up with Liao Chen.