7.2

The next morning, Liao Chen got up early, but he didn't cook for Liao's father and Liao mother like the original owner, but went out to eat after taking the money. It's not that he doesn't know how to cook, but Liao Chen really I don't want to cook for foster parents like that.

    After leaving the house, Liao Chen found a breakfast shop to eat, and instead of going to school after eating, he went directly to an Internet cafe and went in. His current status is not as good as before. I have some money in my pocket, and I will give it to Father Liao and Mother Liao as long as I work part-time, so I can only find two hundred yuan with me now.

    What can two hundred dollars do? In the previous few worlds, two hundred yuan was not enough for Liao Chen to eat a meal, but now Liao Chen took the change to an Internet cafe. Fortunately, Liao Chen is just sixteen years old and already has an ID card So I opened a private room directly, and Liao Chen planned to go the old way and write a software to sell first.

    When he arrived in the private room, Liao Chen frowned involuntarily. He had almost never been to such a place, but he had been taken by his grandson to an Internet cafe several times to find excitement, and now he only felt that the air smelled of smoke.

    After finding the machine and turning it on, Liao Chen first found some good software companies in Mingzhu City. After reading the software of these companies, Liao Chen felt that there was really no pressure, so he directly started programming on this not-so-new computer. If it weren't for the accumulation of the previous few worlds, Liao Chen would not be able to do these things at all, so now Liao Chen can be said to be very handy as long as he is doing software.

    Two hours later, Liao Chen compiled an anti-virus software and sent the trial version of this anti-virus software to several companies that had investigated it. Liao Chen planned to wait for news.

    This anti-virus software was compiled by Liao Lin. At that time, Liao Chen was playing with Liao Lin, so Liao Chen felt no pressure for this kind of programming, not to mention that Liao Lin is a computer genius. Chen naturally couldn't go anywhere.

    After finishing all this, Liao Chen directly retreated from the private room. Before making any money, he still needs to do one more thing.

    When I went out, I found the bus stop and planned to go to No. 2 Middle School, which is the No. 2 High School in Mingzhu City. There is a small gap between this high school and Liao Chen's high school. The reason why Liao Chen's No. 1 High School is called No. 1 High School is not because of its name, but because there are very outstanding students every year. Many parents in Mingzhu City like to send their children to No. 1 High School. He had been expelled from the school by Yigao long ago.

    Because Liao Chen's good friend was in No. 2 Middle School, the original owner's memory had the route of No. 2 Middle School. After more than half an hour, Liao Chen finally arrived at the gate of No. 2 Middle School.

    Today is Tuesday, there is no holiday in school, it is almost noon, in fact Liao Chen has already skipped class.

    After finding a nearby snack bar to eat something, Liao Chen walked to the gate of No. 2 Middle School and found the guard.

    "Master, I want to find the principal."

    The gatekeeper is an uncle. When he sees Liao Chen approaching, this uncle smiles happily. After all, Liao Chen's appearance is quite lovable. After the words, he said with some surprise.

    "Little classmate, why do you want to find the principal?"

    Liao Chen actually felt that he might not meet the principal at all if he was so careless, but he still said to the old man.