7.31

When you suddenly realize that your whole life is just for the existence of one person as cannon fodder, what kind of thoughts will you have in mind?

    Liao Chen never thought about this issue before, but later found that when all the facts are in front of him, you have to admit that the irrepressible resentment in your heart seems to drown you.

    Ke Anliang, this extremely important man in his life, personally destroyed everything about him.

    Liao Chen still remembers that when he was young, his parents were still very kind to him, but the latter two didn't know why, his father always drank and beat him and his mother, and in the end, his mother lost the gentleness of the past, and the burden of life was overwhelming. My mother also gave up her resistance, and her life was like a pool of stagnant water without any waves.

    After being beaten and scolded by his father, Liao Chen would always secretly hide in bed and cry alone, but he stopped crying after crying too much. He would still be beaten after crying. In order not to cry anymore, he wanted to live hard. At the age of twelve and a half, he found his first job in life.

    Because his mother was always beaten and scolded by his father, and sometimes Liao Chen would not be able to eat, so Liao Chen wanted to find a job and at least buy some food. When he was in class, he was actually hungry sometimes, and every time he went to The school will not go home at noon, and he has no money, so he can only be hungry all the time.

    This kind of life makes Liao Chen fearful and scared, but he wants to find a way out, so he has been working very hard to live, and he always feels that life will become better one day.

    I found my first job in a coffee shop, brushing coffee cups. This job is actually very simple. If the female owner of the coffee shop hadn’t been soft-hearted and sympathetic to him, he would not have been able to find a job. He knew he was young, so Secretly hiding in the back kitchen, I come to work every Sunday, and on Mondays and Fridays, if I am not busy with schoolwork, I will come to help.

    In this coffee shop, he met many people, including handsome boys and girls. He also envied the leisure and nobility of these people, but these were not things he could yearn for, what he needed , as long as you live well.

    And in this coffee shop, Liao Chen also experienced the warmth brought by others for the first time. Although the proprietress of the coffee shop always comes once in a long time, she always cares about Liao Chen's body every time she comes, and even packs His meals, and those other waiters, sisters and brothers, sometimes they would buy him a scarf or gloves when he was cold. He never dared to accept the clothes. It stayed in the coffee shop, and the person who gave it to the coffee shop always asked Liao Chen to wear it every time he came to the coffee shop. There was no way, although the back kitchen had an air conditioner, the temperature was still not very high.

    After he worked for three months, his mother found out that he had found a job. After the mother found out, she cried and talked about the difficulties of life and the difficulties of his father. Therefore, Liao Chen's salary was taken away by his mother. This is true every month.

    He changed back to his previous appearance again, although this time his mother gave him enough to work hard.

    While studying and working at the same time, his grades always failed to improve. He occasionally wanted to quit his job and study hard, but every time he was persuaded by his mother, saying that the conditions at home were not good. Seeing his mother shed tears, Liao Chen In the end, I chose to work. If you study, just work hard.