2.3

Liao Chen was suddenly a little embarrassed, and looked down at the branches and leaves in his hands, which might be 'ginseng'... He had seen ginseng before, but the ones he saw were all prepackaged ginseng, and he had never seen ginseng. What about flowering? It's like many people have eaten radishes or potatoes, but they only know what grows in the soil, but they know very little about what grows on the soil.

    If these are ginseng, then he should have left the real ginseng in the soil. This answer made Liao Chen brighten up.

    "Uncle Liu, please take a look." He handed the herbs in his hands to Uncle Liu. Uncle Liu's family used to practice medicine for generations. Grandchildren have all learned Chinese medicine.

    Uncle Liu didn't bother to think about why the young master had ginseng branches and leaves in his hand, he just stretched out his hand and took the "ordinary weeds" that ordinary people couldn't recognize, because when Liao Chen was looking at those medicine fields, he found this A piece of medicinal herbs actually bloomed, that's why I picked them, I didn't expect to make such an oolong.

    Carefully looking at the flowering herb in his hand, Uncle Liu pinched the red petals in his hand, put it on his nose and smelled it, and then he was sure.

    "Master, where did you find this ginseng flower? Just looking at the stem, it has been around for many years. According to the color of the flower, it must be at least fifty years old." Liao Chen also set his sights on this 'unknown

    ' Herbs' above, I really didn't expect that this thing turned out to be the branches and leaves of ginseng, but then I nodded calmly.

    "This is ginseng..."

    Thinking of Liu Bo and Xiao An being killed by the heroine and heroine in the plot, and Liu Bo's constant desire to investigate the cause of the original owner's death, Liao Chen felt that there was no need to hide these things from them Two, after all, Uncle Liu has taken care of Liao Chen for nearly twenty years, and it can be said that he regards Liao Chen as his own son.

    Xiao An was also very surprised. Although he studied Western medicine at the request of his grandfather, he is also very interested in Chinese medicine. Just because the medical books at home are almost fluent, he is naturally able to recognize such precious herbs as ginseng. Yes, so I couldn't help but look at Liao Chen, wondering why such a thing suddenly appeared in Liao Chen's hand.

    "Uncle Liu, Xiao An, I want to tell you one thing now. You need to ensure that this secret cannot be known by anyone except us, and this secret will change the whole world." Looking at Uncle Liu and Xiao An seriously

    , Liao Chen didn't intend to hide the matter of space from the very beginning. His power alone is insignificant, and he can't change anything at all, so he has to rely on the power of the Liao family, and Uncle Liu and Xiao An are his personal assistants. You know Because of Liao Chen's heart disease, the Liao family has trained many doctors. These doctors are the potential stocks for the future development of the Liao family.

    Seeing Liao Chen's serious appearance, Uncle Liu and An immediately made promises. For Uncle Liu, Liao Chen was already like his son, while An also regarded Liao Chen as his elder brother. You know, although Uncle Liu has not been at home these years, but because of the relationship between Uncle Liu and Liao Chen, the Liu family has developed rapidly and has a certain status in the medical circle. Uncle Liu could actually leave Liao Chen back then. , but because he really loved Liao Chen, he stayed with Liao Chen and was willing to be a housekeeper.

    "Uncle Liu, you also know that I was congenitally weak due to congenital heart disease. In order to protect my status in the family, my grandfather gave me the heirloom finger of the Liao family when I was young to give me Desperate, I have always felt that this finger pull has a lot of fate with me, but yesterday, a few days ago, I discovered the real secret of this finger pull." Both Xiaoan and Uncle Liu widened their eyes, and