4.6

After coaxing the worried children to have breakfast, Liao Chen felt that it was better to reassure Xia Lin, so he suggested.

    "Xiao Xia, I can actually feel that you must be my biological son, but to reassure you, shall we go to the hospital for a blood test?" Liao Chen is 100% sure that Xia Lin is definitely the son of the CEO, otherwise Won't look exactly like him when he was a kid.

    Xia Lin is different from other coaxable children, he is extraordinarily smart, he also knows what blood test is, after Liao Chen's proposal, he nodded, he wanted Liao Chen to be his father.

    Seeing Xia Lin agreeing, Liao Chen was immediately attracted by Xia Lin's cute appearance, and pinched Xia Lin's little cheek.

    "Then call Dad first, okay?"

    Xia Lin felt a little embarrassed after being pinched, but she still called out in a low voice when faced with Liao Chen's doting gaze.

    "Father..."

    The child's soft and waxy voice made Xia Lin's heart burst into joy. He hugged Xia Lin and kissed Xia Lin's face a few times. Immediately blushed, no one had kissed him except his mother.

    Holding the cutie in his arms, Liao Chen found Secretary Liu who had already had dinner, so the three of them got into the car again and rushed to the hospital.

    Still sitting in the back seat, Liao Chen took out a lot of votes for Xia Lin to choose.

    "This is the biggest playground in Zhengmen City. Do you want Linlin to play with Dad?" Liao Chen kept trying to please Xia Lin. When he was in the last world, he had become an old man but still accompanied him. The grandchildren have been to the playground. According to Liao Chen, for a child, the playground is an important part of their life.

    "Yeah." Xia Lin nodded, it was still because Secretary Liu was there, and she didn't like to talk much, but she was still very attached to Liao Chen, as if she was born with a unique sense of intimacy with Liao Chen.

    Seeing Xia Lin's well-behaved and sensible appearance, Liao Chen sighed in his heart. He wondered if Xia Ya was mentally ill. Xia Lin's current situation is obviously a bit autistic. If he keeps shutting down, he can't even think about it...

    While driving, Secretary Liu eavesdropped on the conversation between the CEO and the CEO's illegitimate son, and thought that the CEO's illegitimate son was so cool! Among so many people she has met, this is the first one who is lukewarm to the president!

    When they arrived at the hospital, Xia Lin was obviously a little nervous. Liao Chen hugged him, coaxed him softly, and promised to take him to the playground later

    . As soon as Lin saw so many people, he immediately hugged Liao Chen's neck. He was a little scared, but he didn't say anything. Listening to Liao Chen, it was his father who comforted him, so he calmed down somehow.

    The doctor came soon and began to test the blood of the two of them. Liao Chen was an adult, so he was not afraid, thinking that the child was young, so he hugged Xia Lin after his own blood test.

    "Good boy~ It doesn't hurt~" The nurse took out a sterilized cotton and wiped it on Xia Lin's hands, but Xia Lin suddenly turned her head to look at Liao Chen and asked.

    "Dad, are you in pain?"

    Xia Lin was watching Liao Chen's blood test just now, so Liao Chen touched Xia Lin's small head and comforted him.