2.9

While Liao Chen was talking to Lin Miaomiao, Mr. Liao, Father Liao, and Uncle Liu had already walked out of the room. Originally, they thought that Liao Chen's love for Lin Miaomiao was pathological. After leaving, Liao Chen also returned to normal. Naturally, they didn't want Lin Miaomiao to appear in Liao Chen's life again.

    The three originally wanted to prevent Liao Chen from having contact with Lin Miaomiao, but after hearing Lin Miaomiao's last request, they looked at each other tacitly, and then looked at Lin Miaomiao with a strange look, Uncle Liu They are even ready to let the bodyguards arrest Lin Miaomiao at any time. After all, they already know the secrets inside the finger ring. Now that they hear Lin Miaomiao's words, they can't stop the three of them from being suspicious of Lin Miaomiao. You know, the finger ringer It was on Liao Chen's body very early on. Lin Miaomiao has been with Liao Chen for so long, so it should be sooner or later, but it is very doubtful to wait until after the magic thing like the space for the fingers.

    If it was just a guess at the beginning, now Liao Chen is almost certain that the woman in front of him is definitely not Lin Miaomiao, but a woman who occupies Lin Miaomiao's body, and this woman is probably the woman in the plot. host. Ever since Liao Chen got this body and saw the plot, he was very suspicious of why Lin Miaomiao took away Liao Chen's ring. Could it be that he really wanted to miss Liao Chen's feelings? But if this is the case, why did he help Meng Jinghui destroy the Liao family? Such contradictory things made Liao Chen extremely suspicious, but he couldn't think of an answer.

    Now, Liao Chen already has the answer. Lin Miaomiao took Liao Chen's ring, which proves that Lin Miaomiao knows the secret of this ring, and being able to know this secret is time travel besides rebirth. Generally speaking, People who are reborn will have an understanding of what will happen in the future, while people who have traveled through time are particularly sensitive to some things, such as telepathy after seeing a certain thing, Liao Chen did not know before. I'm not sure why the heroine took the ring, but now Liao Chen is sure that the woman in front of him definitely knows the secret of the ring, and it is very likely that she came from rebirth.   

  There is no way, Lin Miaomiao's eyes are too hot when she looks at him, the possessiveness in her eyes almost comes out of her eyes, and she doesn't even cover up her forehead, it seems that people really don't like it.

    Facing Lin Miaomiao's straightforward request, Liao Chen showed a smile that was not a smile, and said to Lin Miaomiao.

    "Lin Miaomiao, who gave you the courage to ask me for this ring ?" Raising his left hand, Liao Chen looked at the ring on his hand. This mysterious space ring was a golden finger given to him by the system. It was once the female lead. He does not intend to be a good person and return the golden finger to the heroine. Instead of letting the heroine waste such a treasure, it is better to let the space play a real role in his hands, which is also worthy of the ancient books in the space.

    "This is the inheritance ring of our Liao family. Every generation of Liao family patriarchs can have it. How confident are you that you believe that I will give you the ring?" Lin Miaomiao was staring at  Liao Chen's hand excitedly, and didn't look at it at all. Liao Chen's expression changed suddenly when he heard Liao Chen's words, and immediately glared at Liao Chen viciously. He didn't expect Liao Chen to treat her like this.

    Whether it was the time when Lin Miaomiao just crossed, or the time before Liao Chen died, although Liao Chen would always torment her because of small things, but generally speaking, he never rejected Lin Miaomiao. Any request, now that Lin Miaomiao was rejected so suddenly, there was no time to hide the expression on her face.

    You know, a poor man suddenly becomes rich one day, he enjoys all of this, and suddenly goes bankrupt after getting used to it all, then all that awaits him is death, because it was heavenly wealth from the very beginning, and he couldn’t protect it at all. There is no effort to regain everything, and the poor who have enjoyed the magic of wealth can only die in their own dreams.