4.7

Liao Chen is still playing with Xia Lin here, while Liao Chen's company has started to fall out over there.

    Originally, Miss Secretary's interpersonal relationship is relatively good, not to mention that Miss Secretary has stayed with Liao Chen for nearly eight years, so she has a lot of admirers under her command. Whether it is a male employee or a female employee, her Weibo is numerous. The staff knew the best alarm for Liao Chen's mood, and everyone knew that Secretary Liu went on a business trip with the president, and everyone knew the position of Secretary Liu in the heart of the president, so he wanted to refresh Weibo to see if there was any What's the latest news, the photos that appeared in the end stunned many employees.

    Damn, is that their president! ! ! How could the cold and evil president show such a doting smile! ! ! and also! Who the hell are you, little lady! Why do you look so much like my president! ! !

    The first employee immediately right-clicked the photo when he saw it, and then told the others in disbelief, and everyone also logged on to Weibo to check, and was blinded by the doting smile of the president on Weibo, and even more so. In fact, the president already has such a big son who is blind...

    In fact, it seems that private employees like them can't spread the news to the top, but it can't stop a shareholder who has taken a fancy to Secretary Liu, so he told him early. After following Secretary Liu's Weibo, when Secretary Liu's Weibo was refreshed, the shareholder immediately saw the photo, and then swallowed the unchewed banana, almost choking to death.

    Trying hard to swallow the banana, the funny guy right-clicked the photo after drinking the water, found the aunt on the phone, and immediately called.

    Liao's father and Liao's mother are both strong at work. Although Liao's father once managed the Liao's enterprise, he later started to go to the bottom and planned to go into politics, while Liao's mother started her own company, although not as good as Liao's. Although the company is so big and famous, it can be regarded as a relatively outstanding emerging company. You know, it has only been a dozen years.

    Liao's business shares are almost distributed among them, the Liao family, and the person who called Liao's mother is Liao Chen's cousin. Of course, this kind of cousin who has no sense of existence will not appear in the plot .

    Ever since Liao's mother and Liao's father divorced, Liao Chen has turned on the cold mode, and never told Liao's mother and Liao's father about anything, so when Liao's mother saw Liao Ze on the phone, she thought that something happened to Liao Chen. thing.

    "Xiao Ze? Why did you call me today? Did something happen to Xiao Chen?"

    Liao's mother has not been in a relationship for these years, and she is devoted to her career, but these careers will still be handed over to Liao Chen when she gets old. , she didn't want to have other children, and thought it would be good to have only Liao Chen.

    "Hey," Liao Ze laughed first, then said.

    "Auntie, Liao Ze is fine, but I want to congratulate Auntie, Auntie is going to be a grandma!!!"

    Liao Ze always bullied Liao Chen when he was a child, and the relationship between the two is not bad, but when they grow up, they don't know each other. How come, seeing the cute kid in this photo, Liao Ze was sure that this person is definitely Liao Chen's son, he looks exactly like Liao Chen when he was a child, it's easy to bully.

    "What?" Liao's mother was startled, and then she was full of surprises, "You said Xiaochen has someone he likes? Which girl is it?"

    Liao's mother has been worried about Liao Chen's affairs in recent years. Liao Chen went on a blind date with Liao Chen, but Liao Chen didn't agree. In the past, Liao Chen had a bad reputation and was too flirtatious, but now that he has kept his life like a jade, he doesn't want to find a woman anymore, which makes Liao's mother very worried.