7.33

Liao Chen really did not expect to meet the original owner in such a form, and it is possible to hear the truth from the original owner, which made Liao Chen unconsciously have some expectations for the so-called truth.

    Regarding the plot, Liao Chen really can't trust it. The unique way to fill in the loopholes in each world is different, so Liao Chen feels that the plot is really unreliable, and the information conveyed is a bit distorted, especially when Liao Chen reviews the entire plot. When it comes to the plot, you will find that Ke Anliang is the main character of this plot, and everything seems to revolve around him. Whether it is Liao's father, Liao's mother, Ke's father, Ke's mother, and Ke Anjin, it can be said that it is all for Ke Anliang Existence, this is a bit too strange.

    Leaving aside the fact that Ke Anliang's biological parents abused Liao Chen after they found out about Liao Chen, they were all for Ke An's good, but Ke's father's attitude towards Ke Anliang was also very strange, and as the youngest son, Ke Anjin was in poor health and relied on Ke Anjin Anliang even became Ke Anliang's lover in the end. This kind of thing is simply too unacceptable, and the final compromise between Ke's father and Ke's mother is also very wrong, which makes Liao Chen feel an indescribable feeling. strange.

    "I heard from that person, you already know what happened to me, right?" White Shadow Ah Chen said, he was very sure that Liao Chen knew his identity, otherwise he would not have acted like this.

    After he promised that person, when he regained consciousness again, he found that he was back when he was less than sixteen years old. He saw himself lying on the bed, and he existed as a soul state.

    He watched a different self change his life in the fastest way, and then he realized that he was actually so ridiculous.

    "I know." Liao Chen nodded, he naturally knew the plot, although he was not sure whether the plot was true or not.

    "Hehe, then you must not know that I only know my own identity after I die. The wrong child, one lives like a winner in life, but the other can only die in a dark alley , no one will restrain the corpse."

    The white shadow Ah Chen showed a sarcastic smile, without the gentleness before, he had some imagination with Liao Chen, which made Liao Chen feel a little at a loss in front of such a familiar face.     "After I died, I found that I had become a ghost floating in this world. I found the couple's home. That's right, it was the first time I knew that they owned a villa. They exchanged my bone marrow for I bought a villa, do you think it’s funny?" 

    Liao Chen didn’t speak, when he watched the plot, he might feel that Ah Chen was miserable, but he didn’t really feel that kind of empathy, but when he saw Ah Chen in front of him from The originally gentle smile turned into the crazy one it is now, and Liao Chen had to admit that no matter who it was, it was too unfair to the man in front of him.     "When I was sixteen, that woman said she wanted to check me up. I didn't resist and went to the hospital, so my bone marrow was taken away. After that, I always felt that my health was not very good, but I didn't know the reason. My face would always be pale and my blood supply would be insufficient, and after I died, I realized that it was because my bone marrow was pulled out to save Ke Anjin at that time, so my health began to deteriorate." 

    Chen Baiying mentioned When he was alive, the expression on his face was an indescribable ferocity, Liao Chen could even feel the hatred of this Ah Chen, obviously, the person in front of him had become a soul...     "I followed that The couple went to the villa they bought and met Ke Anliang. Ke Anliang knew that he was the child of the couple, and he even helped the couple all the time, and wanted to take everything from Ke's enterprise. Drug Ke Anjin, yes, Ke Anjin is my biological brother, he has not been in good health since he was born, the reason is because Ke Anliang felt that his brother robbed his mother, in order to let Ke Shulin and his wife's eyes return to him, He started to drug Ke Anjin, but it's a pity that Ke Anjin didn't die."