8.3

Liao Chen met Lin Qingyun, a 24-year-old man who lived on the same floor as him, and his branch was a freelance writer.

    For such a situation, Liao Chen just felt speechless. He is only eleven years old now, even if he likes Ziqing, he will not be so mad...

    And he also found that Lin Qingyun in this world, like several other The world is completely different. He always has a cheerful smile, likes children, and has a very optimistic personality. This is very different from Ziqing who was never good at talking to others before. After observing it for a few days, Liao Chen felt that something was very wrong Son, but I thought that this time I had to solve this matter quickly, and this time it might be because I gave a lot of money, so the news from the detective agency came back quickly.

    It turned out that as he had guessed, Xu Huaying asked those doctors to make this exchange, while Zhou Hanbai acquiesced in this matter, so he knew very well that Zheng Fan was not Zheng Nuanyang's child.

    After confirming the authenticity of the news, Liao Chen immediately had an idea. Back then, Zhou Hanbai knew that the child had been replaced. After all, he delivered the child himself, but he didn't know where the child was replaced. , So Liao Chen directly had an idea, he felt that the death of the original owner had a lot to do with these people, and Zheng Nuanyang was his real cheat in this plot, and Zheng Fan? He is still a child now, thinking about the people he wants to abuse, Liao Chen feels that it is necessary for him to take a tender route this time.

    After learning about this information, Liao Chen planned to see Zheng Fan in person. In the plot, Liao Chongjun saw Zheng Fan as his own son, and Liao Chen was very similar to Liao Chongjun. This one is real and the fake one, which one is the most similar?

    I got Zheng Fan's study address from the detective. Liao Chen arrived at the school almost at noon, but the school was not over. Liao Chen came an hour early, and Zheng Nuanyang would pick him up after Zheng Fan finished school, so Liao Chen planned to talk to this child first.

    Liao Chen went to the doorman to explain his identity. The doorman saw that Liao Chen was a child, and after hearing Liao Chen say something happened to Zheng Fan's family, he immediately contacted Zheng Fan's teacher. Zheng Fan was in class. After receiving the contact from the gate guard, Zheng Fan's teacher personally sent Zheng Fan downstairs. After seeing Liao Chen, she was also a little strange, because she had not taught Zheng Fan for a day or two, but it was the first time she saw Zheng Fan. Fan looks so similar to the child.

    Zheng Fan also stared wide-eyed, looking at Liao Chen in disbelief, and couldn't hide his surprise at the little boy in front of him who looked very similar to him.

    Liao Chen looked at Zheng Fan calmly, and found that Zheng Fan was indeed quite similar to Liao Chongjun. Perhaps it should be said that Zheng Fan's appearance was more like that of the Liao family, while Liao Chen's appearance was actually closer to Zheng Nuanyang's outline. Similar, but Liao Chen was doted on by his grandparents first, and then became gloomy, so his temperament is very deep, and Zheng Fan may follow Zheng Nuanyang, who was loved and educated by Zheng Nuanyang since he was a child, so he looks gentle Polite, full of innocence in his brows.

    After asking Liao Chen carefully, the teacher finally agreed to Liao Chen to take Zheng Fan away. There was no other way. Liao Chen had investigated Zheng Fan and Zheng Nuanyang before he came, so he could answer the teacher's questions.

    Zheng Fan was really raised by Zheng Nuanyang and was a little naive. Seeing that Liao Chen looked similar to him, he followed Liao Chen without worrying at all. He was not afraid of being abducted and sold by Liao Chen at all.