3.9

Father Liao and Liao Qing feel that they are very unlucky recently. Although Father Liao is no longer working at this age, he has made some investments before, but recently he has lost money in several small projects he invested in, which made Father Liao dizzy. At this time, Father Liao was wrapped in a sack and beaten up on the way home.

    Although it was said that he was beaten with a sack, Father Liao still knew that the one who beat him was definitely a young man. Thinking that he hadn't offended anyone recently, he could only endure the pain and go home.

    Liao Qing is not in a good mood these days, and there are always problems at work. As soon as he calms down, he will think of what his younger brother Liao Chen said, the child in Jiang Xinmeng's belly, and what relationship his father has with Jiang Xinmeng .

    After that day, Jiang Xinmeng explained to him that she had nothing to do with her father and that the child definitely belonged to him. Although he felt dubious about what Jiang Xinmeng said, but when he thought of Jiang Xinmeng's wronged appearance, he felt a little distressed. This matter was finally settled, but after he returned home, seeing his father and Jiang Xinmeng's every move, he always felt that something was wrong.

    Seeing his father injured, he also felt distressed. He originally wanted to take his father to the hospital, but his father refused to die, so he could only rummage through the boxes and chests to find the medicine box left by his mother, and then gave his father medicine. Jiang Xinmeng said She is pregnant, so she can't touch such things, so she can only watch from the sidelines. Liao Qing saw her father in such a mess, and for some reason, she thought of her mother. If her mother was there, then her father would never be in such a mess. Besides, my mother loves my father so much.   

  Ever since Liao Chen threatened them not to bother Liao's mother and Cen Mingjiao, Liao's father stubbornly never looked for Liao's mother, but Liao Qing couldn't help but secretly went to the hospital to find Liao's mother once, but that At that time, Liao's mother was no longer in the hospital. Liao Qing went to Cen's house secretly, but he still saw that the door was closed.   

  Both mother and wife couldn't get through on the phone. Liao Qing was very worried. He wanted to tell his father about it, but his father was getting angry these days, so Liao Qing didn't dare to say it. He told Jiang Xinmeng about it in private. , but Jiang Xinmeng said that his mother and Cen Mingjiao must be fine, and told him not to worry blindly, leaving Liao Qing speechless.

    The life of the three of them together made Liao Qing feel that life was a bit difficult. Since there were only two men in the family, he specially went to find a nanny. In order to make Jiang Xinmeng comfortable, he hired a more professional nanny for pregnant women. Father and Liao Qing ate those tasteless meals every day, and couldn't swallow them no matter what.

    He had to admit that he missed his mother and his wife too. Before when his mother was at home, he would never worry about not being able to eat, and his wife would prepare the clothes he would wear before he got up every day. But when he was with Jiang Xinmeng, Jiang Xinmeng always had to be taken care of by him, even if he wanted to, but if he took care of her too much, he would inevitably miss his wife.

    That's how people are, they only know how to cherish when they lose it. Liao Qing still doesn't know how a huge bomb is about to explode in such a peaceful life. He is still at a loss as to whether he should divorce his wife.

    At the same time, the person who was as confused as Liao Qing was Cen Mingjiao.

    Cen Mingjiao is not young now, she married Liao Qing at the age of twenty-four, and is now twenty-nine years old, and she is only pregnant with her first child in her life, under such circumstances.