6.5

The relationship between Liao Chen and Gu Yanbai can be said to have become a public secret. Anyone who has a good relationship with Liao Chen knows the relationship between Liao Chen and Gu Yanbai. Of course, Liao Chen loves Gu Yanbai very much , this matter.

    Apart from showing affection, Liao Chen spends his time in class every day, then speculates in stocks, and makes a small software by the way. After doing this, Gu Yanbai quickly gained a lot of weight.

    Gu Yanbai said that he had only gained ten catties in just over a month, and he felt a little bad all over, and felt that it was necessary to lose weight, so Liao Chen said that he could exercise together, so he reported to Gu Yanbai and himself In the gym, I really didn't expect to meet Shao Xuxia in the gym.

    This gym is relatively high-end, and it costs nearly 10,000 yuan to get a monthly card. To Liao Chen, 10,000 yuan is of course nothing, so he brought Gu Yanbai to exercise without telling Gu Yanbai. On the third day, he saw Shao Xuxia in this gym.

    Shao Xuxia was stunned when he saw Liao Chen and Gu Yanbai, and then his face turned pale. He found out that Liao Chen seemed to be with this man, but it was actually very painful, but he really couldn't bear to talk to Liao Chen. Talking, it has been dragged on for almost two months, he has already started to develop his own business, and he came to the gym to find a boss he remembered, but he didn't expect to meet Liao Chen here.

    But thinking of the cost of this gym, Shao Xuxia frowned, and his eyes fell on Gu Yanbai involuntarily. Apart from guessing Gu Yanbai's identity, he also felt an unconcealable reluctance in his heart.

     Liao Chen naturally didn't care about Shao Xuxia's reaction, and looked affectionately at Gu Yanbai who was running on the treadmill. Gu Yanbai had long been used to Liao Chen's gaze, and now he would not always be shy, so this At first, the two of them didn't care about Shao Xuxia's affairs. 

    After exercising for more than an hour, Liao Chen checked the time and insisted on dragging Gu Yanbai to eat. Although Gu Yanbai wanted to lose weight, he could never refuse Liao Chen's request. After the two packed up their things and changed their clothes He left the gym and was going to eat, but he didn't notice that Shao Xuxia had been following them behind him.

    Arriving at a newly opened hot and sour fish restaurant, Liao Chen asked Gu Yanbai to order. Gu Yanbai just raised his head after ordering, and saw Shao Xuxia looking at him with resentful eyes, so he raised his eyebrows at Liao Chen.

    Liao Chen turned his head, only to see Shao Xuxia's embarrassment, he didn't intend to pay any attention to Shao Xuxia, and directly grabbed Gu Yanbai's hand, smiling.

    "If you have time to look at others, you might as well look at me, or I'll think you've moved on!"

    Puchi laughed, and Liao Chen's sad look made Gu Yanbai find it very funny, but he didn't pull out the emotion. Liao Chen held his hand. He has been favored by Liao Chen for the past two months. Many people even know the relationship between the two of them. As an orphan, Gu Yanbai doesn't care what other people think. As long as Liao Chen wants to do something, Gu Yanbai They all accompanied Liao Chen to do it, and now he has learned how to be a perfect boyfriend.

    "I won't empathize with others, they are here to find you!" Knowing about Liao Chen and Shao Xuxia's affairs, Gu Yanbai actually didn't want to judge who is right and who is wrong in this relationship. This is how feelings are. When they are together, if they are not suitable, they will be separated. This is still the case for men and women, let alone two men?