4.10

The woman was indeed made of water. I don't know if this was the first time Liao Chen saw a woman cry. Whether it was a fake cry or a painful cry, Liao Chen understood the weakness of women.

    As a man, Liao Chen didn't cry very much. When he was a child, he was taught by his parents to be strong. For Liao Chen, crying was something only a very weak person could do.

    In fact, Liao Chen couldn't figure out why Xia Ya was crying, was it because of her guilt towards Xia Lin? Or is it because of the hardships of life today? Or are the parents already having other children? People are like this, and they gradually become the person that even they don't like, and Liao Chen used to be the same.

    Xia Ya who was sitting on the ground wept bitterly, Liao Chen stood there without saying a word, the woman in front of her, even after nearly five years, still looked like a little girl who hadn't grown up.

    Xia Ya, who finally had enough crying, stood up from the ground, glared at Liao Chen fiercely, but still compromised.

    "I want to make sure that Xia Lin is your child, and I want to go home."

    After being afraid for so long, Xia Ya finally wanted to go home, back to the place where she originally wanted to escape, but then she kept thinking about it. Xia Lin's home, although Xia Lin was her son, was the pain that Xia Ya didn't want to mention. Her life was ruined by Xia Lin's appearance.

    It seems that Xia Ya did not expect to compromise. Liao Chen looked at Xia Ya and found a trace of guilt in Xia Ya's eyes. He nodded without asking.

    Originally, Liao Chen had prepared a lot of evidence. As long as Xia Ya didn't agree to let Xia Lin follow him, Liao Chen planned to show those evidences, but now, Xia Ya actually compromised, which made Liao Chen feel better.

    "I will take Xia Lin to the hotel to rest tonight, give you two days to deal with the matter here, and then go back to Mingzhu City with me." Everything here gave Liao Chen

    a feeling of depression, as a Doctor, Liao Chen is very sure that if a child stays in this environment for more than ten years, he will definitely become an autistic person who will never come out again.

    Xia Ya knew early on that Liao Chen's status was definitely not low, otherwise she would not have investigated her affairs so clearly. Now Xia Ya, who has been working for two years, has long since lost her innocence. She knows that as long as If she refuses, Liao Chen will use more cruel methods to get her to agree, not to mention, for Xia Ya now, Xia Lin has indeed become her heart disease.

    So such a promise was logical, Xia Ya didn't want to live alone so alone, she wanted to go back to her parents.

    Opening the door, Liao Chen went in and carried Xia Lin out who was already asleep, leaving Xia Ya far behind.

    Secretary Liu saw that the president came down with Xia Lin in his arms, and knew that the president was going to bring Xia Lin with him, so he immediately drove the car in front of Liao Chen, let Liao Chen get into the car, and drove to the hotel after getting in the car .

    When Xia Lin woke up from his sleep the next morning, the first thing he saw was Liao Chen's peaceful sleeping face. First, he realized that the surroundings were very strange, and it was not his room. Then he looked at the sleeping man. Xia Lin suddenly felt that it is really good to have such a father. 

    He stretched out his hand and touched Liao Chen's nose secretly. Xia Lin was very happy because he felt that his nose was very similar to his father's. He wanted this person to be his father and his child.