9.3

Liao Chen didn't know how much courage it takes for a girl to elope with her beloved, but it is a kind of great courage to choose to live under such circumstances. You know, Liang Sujie's original family can be said to be very In this poor village, a rich woman became the wife of an ugly man with missing legs. What kind of blow should this be to her?

    Soon, he sneaked to the door of this room. Liao Chen gently stretched out his hand to caress the huge iron lock. This iron chain locked Liang Sujie in this dark house for five full years.

    "Mom~ Mom, are you awake?" Liao Chen called softly, he was afraid that Liao Dawei would hear it, if he was heard, he would definitely be beaten up by Liao Dawei.

    Soon there was movement in the room, that kind of slight movement, and soon, Liao Chen heard someone approaching the door, and then he heard a woman's voice from inside.

    "Chenchen, is that you, Chenchen?" The voice is as gentle as water, just from this voice, one can know the character of this woman. Perhaps elopement with the person she likes is the craziest thing she has ever done in her life, right?

    "It's me." Liao Chen replied softly. For some reason, he felt a little sour in his heart. This sourness invaded his bone marrow with the woman's voice, making him feel an inexplicable pain.

    In fact, Liang Sujie has been suffering from insomnia since she was locked up here. She used to be unable to sleep without a desk lamp, and now she can't sleep even more, so she kept her eyes open until dawn at night. Now that she heard her son's voice, she immediately She hurried to the door, she also lowered her voice, afraid of being heard, she felt miserable, but when she thought of Liao Dawei threatening her to kill her son, she felt reluctant.

     Obviously, she should be resentful, resentful for what she ended up like, resentful for giving birth to a child for that man, but when she saw Liao Chen, she couldn't bear it, so being locked up here, she felt the happiest time, It was when this child came to see her secretly that it made her feel a magical feeling, calling her mother through the door, this child was the continuation of her life, her own flesh and blood.

    "Is there something for Chenchen to find her mother so early? Did that man hit you again?" Liang Sujie's voice was full of worry. She knew that the man had a habit of beating others, so when she thought of Liao Chen coming so early Looking for her, I thought Liao Chen had been wronged.

    "No." Liao Chen replied, while observing the lock, he thought he could open it, but found that he still thought too much about himself, so he changed his mind instantly, then lay down on the door panel and lowered it. said the voice.

    "Mom, do you want to leave here?"

    This sentence almost made Liang Sujie behind the door stunned, and then tears flowed down unconsciously, leaving, she wanted to leave all the time, she was only twenty-four years old , even after seven years in this place, she is still the same as she was back then, she wants to leave here, don't grow old alone here, she regrets it, she wants to find her parents, she doesn't want any love, she wants to be with her father Mom is together...

    The sobbing behind the door panel made Liao Chen bitter, and his eyes became sore. Maybe it was because of the nature of mother and child at this time. When he heard Liang Sujie crying, he also had the urge to cry,

     "Mom, let me take you out of here, okay?" Okay? Let's get out of here and go find grandpa and grandma, okay?" Liao Chen continued, he already knew from memory that when this body came to secretly watch Liang Sujie, Liang Sujie would occasionally tell stories about her parents, so Liao Chen only Say something like this.