10.8

The next day, Liao Chen slept until almost noon, and the phone rang several times, but Liao Chen didn't answer it. When he woke up, it was almost noon. When he turned on the phone, he saw Wan Zhi'er After two words, Liao Chen let out a chuckle. The original owner was delivering meals to this woman every morning because of this woman. Seeing the time on the phone, he probably called because there was no one delivering meals to Ye Wanzhi, right?

    You know, in the plot, Liao Chen is a twenty-four filial boyfriend, and he loves Ye Wanzhi in his palm.

    Now that the person has changed, Liao Chen will not be like this. He has already obtained all the novels written by Chen Li, so there is no need for the time code. After Liao Chen got up, he saw the appearance of this body in the mirror.

    His face was a little pale, his figure was a little puffy, and there were even some pimples on his neck, all of which made Liao Chen, a patient with obsessive-compulsive disorder, unacceptable.

    Looking for clothes in the closet, he found that the clothes were also those that were acceptable and incompetent. Liao Chen felt that he needed to change his image in a short time, at least within a month.

    After going out, this body didn't have a driver's license, so of course he didn't have a car, so he took a taxi. Liao Chen first found a commercial street, had his hair done after dinner, went to the gym after finishing his hair, and finally went to a beauty salon.

    It is completely wrong to say that only women like to go to beauty parlors. A man of quality knows how to dress very well. Their figures are obtained through daily exercise in the gym, and their skin is getting better and better. , Naturally, it also needs maintenance. How can it be done without maintenance?

    Thinking that the original owner had only spent two months with Ye Wanzhi, and spent 500,000 yuan for Ye Wanzhi, Liao Chen only felt that the original owner was a fool with a lot of money, and 500,000 yuan was enough for the original owner to buy a set. The house is gone. Although the original owner has money in the bank card, half of it has been invested in the stock market. There are still more than three million yuan. After Liao Chen came out of the beauty salon in the afternoon, he went to the largest men's specialty store and picked out comfortable sportswear After all, he wanted to change himself this month. Liao Chen felt that since he had to do it, he had to do his best.

    For the whole afternoon, Liao Chen didn't receive any calls from Ye Wanzhi. The fitness card he signed can be used 24 hours a day, that is to say, there are people after the meeting at night, after all, swimming at night There are so many people. After eating, Liao Chen goes to the fitness club to exercise his body according to the fitness instructor's intention and swims at night. Although he is very tired, he has a mental head, which makes Liao Chen very satisfied with the current situation.

    When I went home at night, it was almost ten o'clock. Liao Chen received a call from Ye Wanzhi and pressed the connect button. Liao Chen wanted to hear what the goddess had to say.

    "Liao Chen, you didn't come to look for me all day today~"

    Ye Wanzhi's voice was pleasant, that kind of pure and sweet voice, from the memory of the original owner, Liao Chen also knew that Ye Wanzhi was a beautiful-looking man with a good temperament Girl, unfortunately, this girl has a relationship with the protagonist.

    Liao Chen guessed that now Ye Wanzhi must not know that he already has Yang Anhao's flesh and blood in his stomach, so he said.

    "I'm not free from today."

    Ye Wanyi was taken aback by the indifferent answer and then replied with some embarrassment.

    "Oh, I, I know."