9.12

On the second day, there were more than 300 people ordering milk for the children of Guangming Primary School alone, and these people ordered a pack every day, some of which were pure milk for 30 cents, and some were yogurt for 50 cents. It doesn't look like much, but it's actually very profitable.

    On this day alone, An Mingyuan received more than 4,000 yuan. It can be said that all the materials except for the machine have been recovered. This made An Mingyuan directly see the benefits of this milk. Liao Chen divided the money, but Liao Chen didn't like it, so he asked him to continue investing and made their next plan.

    There are actually a lot of primary schools in Changchun, and if they are delivered together, it will actually save money, so Liao Chen and An Mingyuan quickly counted the primary schools of this generation in Changchun, and found that there are still five primary schools, so After nearly half a month of running around, the business of Mingyuan Dairy Factory has officially entered a profitable state, and the previous book has been recovered, which makes An Mingyuan feel that it is simply unbelievable. In terms of calculations, it is simply too powerful.

    An Mingyuan's elder sister intended to cultivate the relationship between An Mingyuan and Liang Sujie, so she always gave Liang Sujie a holiday during the half month and let Liang Sujie run around with them. Yuan's relationship got better, which made Liao Chen feel that it would be nice for the two of them to be together.

    Because of the restrictions on milk purchases, only these six schools can develop for the time being. An Mingyuan has already started looking for people who raise cows nearby, and plans to raise cows by himself on foot. After all, the current situation is just wholesale to schools. , In fact, the retail market has not yet opened, so it has been busy recently.     After Liang Sujie and Liao Chen discussed the future development of the milk factory in the clothing store, An Mingyuan sent them home, but saw a middle-aged couple in front of their rented house, and Liang Sujie saw standing After the two people there, her eyes turned red all of a sudden, and she stayed where she was, not daring to move. Looking at the father and mother who suddenly appeared in front of her, she suddenly lost the strength to move forward.

    Liao Chen also discovered this busy couple, and immediately thought of their identities, so he looked at Liang Sujie and found that Liang Sujie's face was full of tears at this time, while An Mingyuan on the side saw After crying, Liang Sujie was very nervous, and quickly took out the handkerchief from her body to wipe Liang Sujie's tears, but she didn't know what to do, she was so anxious that she was about to sweat.

    Liang's father and Liang's mother standing there were looking at their daughter whom they had not seen for eight years. Liang's mother's eyes were already red. She did not expect her daughter to grow up so big now.

    In fact, since Liang Sujie called her family, Liang's father confirmed from Liao Chen's words that Liang Sujie must be in Changchun, so after telling Liang Sujie their eldest brother's phone number, they came to Changchun non-stop, but, How difficult it is to find a woman in Changchun, Nuoda. Liang's father and Liang's mother knew that their daughter didn't want them to look for them, but they were very worried about her, so they could only occasionally call Liang Sujie. Inquire about the news, and then follow the news to determine where the daughter lives now.

    Liang Sujie thought her parents were still at home, but when she saw her parents taking pictures, she didn't know what to do, and she cried into tears.

    In fact, if Liang Sujie hadn't filmed the advertisement for Mingyuan Milk, I'm afraid Liang's father and Liang's mother would have to look for it for a while. Liang's father and Liang's mother came here only two days ago, and they are already on the boundary of Changchun. After searching for a month, they even felt that maybe they made a mistake, but at this moment, they actually saw the milk in the hand of the hotel owner's son in the hotel. Mother Liang recognized the milk on it at a glance. The woman was definitely Liang Sujie, her own daughter, so the two began to ask the hotel owner.