5.7

Liao Chen originally thought that meeting Feng Lanxue in that kind of place was a deliberate coincidence by Feng Lanxue, so when the news broke the next day, Liao Chen was not surprised, but Sister Zhang was very angry.

    "The new female star oxygen beauty Feng Lanxue 'encounters' Liao Chen, the two seem to have a close relationship! "

    "Fairy sister Feng Lanxue has an ambiguous relationship with Liao Chen who just established her own entertainment company! "

    " Is it an unspoken rule or hugging thighs! The little-known secret in the entertainment industry! "

    These are the newspapers and magazines that Sister Zhang threw on the table. The magazines and newspapers are all about the scene that happened between Feng Lanxue and Liao Chen in the restaurant. In the scene in Liao Chen's arms, Liao Chen in the magazine had a stinky face, and Feng Lanxue had affectionate brows and eyes. Just this is enough to make people think about more things.

    The topic on the Internet has also changed from the previous little fresh meat to the company boss to the little fresh meat being hugged by the thigh... Netizens and magazine reporters think differently. What netizens see from this picture is Feng Lanxue tried her best to pick up their little fresh meat, but their face showed dislike for their little fresh meat. Anyone who is not blind should know that the relationship between the two is bad. Of course, the media who open their eyes and tell lies is not in this range. Inside.

    #Xiaoxianrou was hugged by the advertising girl! # This topic was immediately posted on the headlines of Weibo, and the picture of Feng Lanxue on Liao Chen was also spoofed by many netizens, who posted some messy things on ps, such as Liao Chen's stinky look, It was paired with the word 'go away', and Feng Lanxue was turned into 'a local tyrant begging to hug his thigh' by ps. In this way, the original little fresh meat seemed to be a lot more grounded all of a sudden. It was also extraordinarily joyful, even Director Zhou, who always likes to post crew news on Weibo, reposted this picture, and @Liao Chen said, "Please hug your thighs."

    Liao Chen was happily scrolling through Weibo, while Feng Lanxue was scolded by her manager, and she was also very distressed.

    She originally wanted to find Liao Chen to ease the relationship, and then use Liao Chen's relationship to join the crew of "Qing Guo", but who would have thought that Liao Chen would not give her face so much, thinking of this, Feng Lanxue felt a little resentful towards the original body, I don't know what this original body did to make Liao Chen hate her so much that she couldn't attack Liao Chen.

    Her system is the strategy strategy system of the entertainment industry. The goal is to become a queen, and then she will attack the men who stand at the top of the entertainment industry. There are three targets she can identify. One is the actor Jian Yifan, and the other is the love song prince Mu Xinjin. , and there was another one, who turned out to be Liao Chen who had already broken up with the original owner. Among the three objects, Feng Lanxue only came into contact with Jian Yifan, and her favorability was only higher than that of friends. Thinking of this, Feng Lanxue felt depressed.    

 Liao Chen also joined the crew of "Doctor Benevolence" amidst such a scandal, and as soon as he entered the crew, he was ridiculed by everyone in the crew, and said that they would hug their thighs.   

  Although Jian Yifan is an actor, he is not the kind of aloof and arrogant, but the kind of extremely gentle, so after seeing Liao Chen, he also greeted Liao Chen. Of course, after several scenes were filmed, everyone went to eat together After supper, Liao Chen realized that Feng Lanxue did not admit defeat.  

   When eating supper, they are all actors. Director Zhou is in a better mood after drinking alcohol. He reviews the actors who participated in "Qingguo" one by one, praises the good ones, and criticizes the bad ones. The actors also listen carefully. On the contrary, when Director Zhou talked about an actor who went through the back door, he was very angry.