9.22

Under the unknown big tree full of white flowers, the handsome and indifferent boy leaned against the tree and lowered his head to read a book. The girl in the pink dress shyly looked at the boy in front of him, holding a sky blue love letter in her hand. The secondary picture, if it was a novel, would definitely be a very beautiful picture, but the boy's next actions made the girl almost cry aggrieved.

    Zhou Ziqing frowned. If Liao Chen hadn't made an appointment here, he wouldn't have stood here waiting for Liao Chen. He was holding a book to pass the time, but he didn't expect to meet this girl. Zhou Ziqing was in a bad mood. Well, he already knew that the person in front of him was Liao Chen's task target.

    Standing up, holding the book monk in his hand, Zhou Ziqing saw Liao Chen who was hiding aside, and then waved to Liao Chen. Liao Chen showed a helpless smile, then walked over from behind the tree, and then directly grabbed him. With Zhou Ziqing's hand, he took the book in Zhou Ziqing's hand into his own.

    "Luo Shanshan, right? I'm sorry, he has a boyfriend, so I can only reject you."

    With a slightly arrogant and flaunting tone, Liao Chen smiled brightly, but Luo Shanshan was looking at Liao Chen at this moment. Zhang smiled and wanted to cry, tears were about to overflow from his eye sockets, he secretly looked at Zhou Ziqing, only to find that Zhou Ziqing not only did not refute, but even looked at Liao Chen tenderly.

    This was the Zhou Ziqing she had never seen before. For some reason, Luo Shanshan hated the man who was smiling so arrogantly in front of her, so she gave Liao Chen a hard look.

    "You pervert!"

    After scolding, he turned his head and covered his face and ran away. He didn't know if he was crying. Liao Chen shrugged indifferently. Zhou Ziqing stretched out his hand and stroked the white petals on his shoulders, and then said .

    "Do you need to do something to her?"

    After recovering his memory, Zhou Ziqing already knew the mission of Liao Chen's coming to this world, and this Luo Shanshan was obviously the object of the mission.

    "No need, I've already arranged it before, we just need to watch."

    Liao Chen shook his head, and then quickly planted a light kiss on Zhou Ziqing's face.

    "Let's go, our mother is still waiting for us. She said she would treat us to dinner." The

    stern boy under the tree showed a gentle smile when his cheek was kissed, and the eyes of the person who kissed him were full of respect for him. obsession.

    The two just held hands and walked towards the outside of the school. People in the school were not surprised to see the two holding hands. After all, the two of them were a family, and no one would say anything or think anything.

    Liao Chen told Liang Sujie about his sexual orientation when he was nineteen years old, and said that it was inborn and there was no way to change it. Although Liang Sujie couldn't accept it at first, after knowing that Liao Chen and Zhou Ziqing were together, she really liked it. There is no way, seeing that both children are willing, it is also possible to hope that they will not be impulsive.

    Now Liao Chen and Zhou Ziqing are both 22 years old, Liao Chen already owns his own company, Zhou Ziqing has already done an internship in the hospital, and occasionally comes to the school to study.

    These two people can be said to have grown up together and understood each other better. It can be said that they can know what the other is thinking with just one look. They have experienced so many worlds, but they never thought of giving up on each other. In their hearts, The other party is already the only one.