01

Jeon mansion.........

"Is there anyone at home" a voice ranged in the jeon mansion catching jeon couple and Jin's attention who were in living room.....

"Oh my .....Yoon hi....come come"jeon Hae in spoke welcoming the person who is his childhood friend.....

"How are you" Yoon hi asked hugging hae in....

"I am fine...how are you.... it's been long you visited here"Hae in said ...

"Yeah I was too busy in work....but see I got time and came didn't I.... hello yeo bin... hello Jin "Yoon hi greeted....

"Hello Yoon hi shi.... welcome to our house"yeo bin said with a smile on her face....

"Hello uncle Yoon.... please have a seat"Jin said touching Yoon hi's feets as a sign of blessings and went in kitchen to get water for him....

Three of them talked for a while Jin sat there after service Yoon hi some snacks and tea....they got interputed when they heard giggles coming in the living room.....

Jeon couple along with Jin smiled when they saw Jimin and Sumi walking in talking and giggling....Sumi stopped and hide behind jimin's leg when she saw a new face in the living room.....

"Hello Yoon hi uncle"Jimin said and asked to Sumi to greet him too...they both also touched his feets....

"How are you Jimin...."Yoon hi asked....

"I am fine uncle how are you"Jimin asked...

"As you can see totally fit"Yoon hi said with a small laugh....Jimin smiled and nodded...

"I will go and help Sumi to change"Jimin said and left with Sumi who was shy .....

Hae in noticed how Yoon hi was looking at Jimin while thinking about something....so he asked.....

"What are you thinking Yoon hi"....

"Nothing special....just was thinking Jimin has grown up so fastly....I guess he has already graduated right"Yoon hi asked....

"Yeah he has graduated a year ago....we are currently finding a suitable person for him....."Hae in said....

"Yes Yoon hi shi....do you have anyone suitable for our Jimin"yeo bin asked...

"Hmm..there is one boy...I guess you would know him....Kim Yoongi...Kim Joo Hyuk and Kim ye ji's son...he is the CEO and producer of Kim music and modeling.....he is a nice person and Kim family is nice too"Yoon hi spoke....

"Yeah I had heard about kin Joo Hyuk and about yoongi too....he is a very hardworking guy....and values his family very much....."Hae in spoke thinking.....

"Yes...and Joo Hyuk even have a younger son who is perfect for our kook....simple and beautiful.....if you want I will talk to them about both of their son's....I have quite good relation with them"Yoon hi asked....

Hae in looked at yeo no who nodded her head with wide smile....

"Yeah sure talk to them let's see if they are destined they will get married" Hae in spoke...

"Ok than I talk to them and I will also send both of their son's picture show them to Jimin and Jungkook "Yoon hi said...

"By the way what is their younger son's name"Jin asked....

"Kim Taehyung" Yoon hi spoke....

They talked for a while and Yoon hi than left.....

****

Same day dinner time....

All the members of family was sitting on their respective seats Joon and kook were present too...they all were having their dinner silently....Jin was feeding Sumi ....the silence got broken when Hae in spoke....