52

Next morning....

Everyone was present in jeon's mansion... sitting on the couches....the whole living room was decorated with pink balloons....Jimin was glaring at everyone while yoongi had a straight face on....

"Please stop glaring at us will you"yoonji spoke...

"Yes... it's no where near scary for us"Jin spoke with a duh tone...

Jimin glared more making yeo bin to roll her eyes...."jiminie stop glaring or your eye balls will come out yeah"she spoke and others bite their lips to suppress their laughs....

"Mom....you are all mean....how can you all do this to us"Jimin spoke huffing loudly hands crossed over his chest and an angry pout on his face....

"It's not our fault dear"yeji spoke ....

"Eomma....you all should have told us that the hospital visiting hours were over.....but no you didn't informed us and we became a fool there"yoongi spoke and Jimin nodded on his husband words....

"We ourselves didn't knew about this....how.are we supposed to tell you both"hobi spoke the truth....

"Still....any of you could have asked if there are some rules like this"Jimin spoke...

"Ok... it's our fault...."hae in spoke...

"Forgive us now..."Joo Hyuk spoke...

"Yes.... it's not like you can't meet the twins...they are coming home in some hours....so stop being sulking couple and help us with the decorations "yoonji spoke...

"Yes...kook called me some minutes ago he said the discharge procedure is almost done they will here in half hour"Joon spoke...

"Than let's start with the arrangements....why are you all sitting...get up get up"Jimin spoke as he stood up hurriedly going towards the living room area where balloons were still not arranged.... dragging yoongi with him....

"Wow....he is saying we are sitting....like he wasn't the one asking us to stop everything because he was aNgRY"Jin spoke shaking his head.... everyone chuckled and get back to work....

*****

"I guess I had packed everything....check if there's still something left"kook spoke looking around the room....tae was sitting on bed with the twins laying beside him....

"Nothing is left....you had packed everything "tae spoke showing his boxy smile...

"Great than..... let's leave....come on princesses....time to go home"kook spoke as he lift taehee....tae was about to lift taeshi but kook stopped him...

"I will carry them"kook spoke....tae nodded and thought to lift the bag which had their stuffs....

"No don't lift it... it's heavy..."kook spoke ....

"But we have to take this right"tae spoke...

"I will take it"kook spoke

"How...do you have a third hand too... Because your both hands are already occupied"tae spoke pointing at the twins...

"Ahh...love I will make you sit in the car place my princesses with you...and than I will come back and take this...ok"kook spoke...tae nodded showing a thumbs up and both walked out to the parking area.....tae sat on the passenger seat and kook gave him taehee..tae held him with his right hand and tried to take taeshi....

But the little girl made a crying face when kook tried to put her in tae's arms.... slowly her eyes started to get teary....

"Oh..my princess don't wanna leave dada.... it's fine "kook spoke patting her chest....

"I will take the bag...you sit here hmm"kook spoke...

"How will you carry the bag"tae asked worriedly...

"I will manage...you stay inside"kook spoke as he closed the door jogging back to the hospital....

"Did you saw...how much dada care for us..."tae spoke to taehee whonwas looking at tae with her Bambi eyes...

"They love us sooooo much"tae spoke as he looked at the hospital door from where kook walked out... carrying the bag in his left hand and holding taeshi in his right hand....

"Let's go"kook spoke as he sat on the drivers seat after putting the bag ok the back seat...

"Give her to me"tae spoke but kook shook his head...

" Let her be with me...I can manage the drive"kook spoke as he started the car driving them back to their home....

****

Taekook entered inside the living room and got startled when he heard loud shouts...

"Welcome to our family taehee and taeshi"the whole family shouted together....yoonji and Jimin were holding a banner from different edges that had 'WELCOME TO JEON AND KIM FAMILY JEON TAEHEE AND JEON TAESHI' written on it....

"Oh my"tae spoke looking at the living room with wide eyes ....the whole living room was filled with pink balloons giving Disney princess vibs....

"Oh the princesses are here...let us hold them"Jimin came running towards kook and took taeshi in his arms while yoongi took taehee in his arms....

They all played with both the girls until they started to cry because they were hungry and sleepy....

"I guess they are hungry"tae spoke looking at the twins who was in their grandmothers arms...

"Yes...I think that too...take them to your room and make them sleep and you also rest....I will send something to eat for you both"yeo bin spoke as she gave taehee to tae and yeji gave taeshi to kook.....

------------------------------------------------------------

To be continue.....

Tell me how it was....

Sorry for the delay what should I say....this years seems to be very hectic for me...the whole January went in functions and wedding....there were two functions more like housewarming party at my own house...than had so many weddings to attend....now February is going busy as well....from the first day I have been in so much work and all...till yesterday we had a wedding to attend....

And than from today we are packing our luggage as we are shifting to our new house now....so I am extremely sorry...the updates of both the stories will be un predictable....there will be chances I will update them in evening.....but don't worry I will try my best to update regularly.....

Do vote....

Thanks for reading....

Stay tuned cutiesssssssss.....

Author