24(M)

MATURE CONTENT AHEAD SKIP IF YOU ARE UNCOMFORTABLE....

(I know you all are not but still😁)....

Kook leaned near Tae's jaw giving open mouth kisses on his jaw....tae's breath again became heavy his hands were still pinned...kook was pinned tae's hands with his left hand ...while his right hand started to roam all of the upper body if his love.....

His fingers trailed from tae's collar bones to his soft chest ....along with his hands his mouth was doing it's work tooo....he sucked tae's jaw making other to moan a little....

He licked the jaw from chin to the ear...and than trailed his lips to the slim and tempting neck of his love.....he placed soft kisses all of the neck making tae giggle...but the giggle suddenly turned in to gasp as he sucked a certain part of tae's neck.......

Kook smirked near Tae's skin knowing he got his love's weak part....tae shut his eyes tightly because of the feelings he was getting by his husband....kook was biting and sucking his neck like it was some kind of toffee....while hands weren't staying still roaming all around his body specially going to his chest....

Kook backed away a little with a proud smirk.....he was feeling too proud seeing tae's neck covered with red hickies which will surly turn purple till tomorrow.....

But was he done yet...no he wasn't...so now he gave his attention to the delicate collar bones which were looking simple without his given hickies....so he sucked and bite them till he was sure they will be red and purple for days....

Tae opened his eyes when he didn't felt any moment from other after leaning back from his collar bones....he thought kook was still here or not....but just as he opened his eyes...he blushed because his dear husband was busy eyeing his nipples...

He tried to hide them but remembered his hands are still pinned...yes kook didn't left his hand till now...so he used his mouth to stop kook...

"Stop staring~~~"tae whinned kook chuckled darkly before looking at him....

"Why...is my baby shy shy"kook asked again hovering over tae now facing him....tae nodded his head with red blush all over his cheeks...

"Don't be shy bun....I didn't have even started the main thing....and talking about staring soo~~.....I am not gonna stare it.....but have it"kook spoke the last part huskily near Tae's ears making him moan at the deep husky voice .....

Kook went down now facing the swells...who are inviting him to devour them....and who is he to say no.... without any warning he took the right nipple in his mouth sucking his harshly making tae's back to arch upwards.....
He shut his eyes tightly when kook sucked his right nipple like a kitten sucking mild from their mother...

His pinned hands turned his fist when kook revolved his tongue around the nipple...and than poked it with his tongue....while the said bunny was too busy having his one of the favorite thing to even notice anything.....

He sucked and licked the right one for almost 5 minutes before finally leaving it with a pop sound....tae was breath heavily and thought it was ended....but oh...left one is still left....

And than tae was again moaning for another 5 minutes when his husband was busy sucking and licking the left nipple.....kook leaned back too satisfied for what he just did....he glanced at his love and he was sure he love this site .....

Tae was still breathing heavily....drops of sweats was on his forehead eyes shut ...while his neck and collar bones decorated with hickies and than those two swallon and red nipples....

He stayed like that letting his love to calm down first...he knew everything was new for tae and that's why he was taking everything slowly...yes this was slow....wow.....