46

2 months later....

It's been two months that they got to know tae is pregnant... currently tae is 2months and 3 weeks pregnant....it is currently mid night when tae felt some ticklish feeling around his a little visible baby bump.....

He squeezed his eyes and opened them slowly....he heard some whispering sounds and sighed it's kook again....

Kook has rolled tae's night suite top till the tummy is visible...he is laying support his head with his palm...while with other hand he is slowly caressing tae's little visible baby bump....and he is saying something too ...tae concentrated more to hear what this bunny is saying.....

"Princess....you know I was thinking to decorate your room with sheds of pink...I was even thinking of bringing lotsssssss..of princess gowns,frocks and lots of dolls and doll houses ...."kook spoke and placed his ear on tae's tummy .....he backed away a d chuckled....

"Yes princess....I totally forgot...I will bring lots of banana milk for you tooo"kook spoke as he gave a soft peck on the tummy.....

"Yes say ...yeah .. ofcourse I will take mummy with me....you know I won't go anywhere without him"kook spoke with a wide bunny smile.....

Tae shook his head hearing his husband talking to their unborn child like this.... it's not new...after tae has crossed his first month...the baby bump was a little visible and from.than kook has started to talk to the unborn baby....he even says that his princess replies to him....

Tae tried to make other understand that it's not possible but him being him didn't heard and said... it's my princess she can do every impossible thing....and so tae stopped asking him to not talk....well he kinda....no... honestly he loves when kook talk to his little baby bump like this....like he is talking to a person....

His talks are always about what he was thinking he will buy for his princess...how is gonna spoil her...how he will make sure she studies in the best school and than get to select which ever field she want....and how he will make sure no boy will be able to hurt her...and if any did he will punish them by his own hands....

They didn't even know the baby's gender as it's too early but kook is 10000% sure it's a girl.....

"Kookieeee"tae whinned catching kook attention who was asking the unborn baby if she like mint choco ice cream tooo...

"Yes love"kook spoke looking at tae who was making grabby hands ....kook chuckled as he said"good night princess dada will talk to later"he spoke as he pecked the tummy before rolling down the cloth covering tae's tummy....he than laid next to tae taking him in his arms....

"Sleep well love"kook spoke as he pecked tae's forehead.....

******

2 weeks later....

Everything was going perfectly fine until tae's mood swings came....ok we can't say they didn't liked the cute tae whinning for food or chocolates....but the biggest problem was kook yes.... tae's husband.....

Tae is being clingy on kook like a kola...no kook don't mind it ...he he loves it when tae gave attention to just him....but yes it became troublesome for other family members....

Because kook is still working in office which was also forced by yeo bin she was the one who said "I will take care lf your love....you concentrate on your work"but now she is mentally cursing herself....and wanted nothing but to scream"take your love with you kook"....why because tae is sitting in the middle of living room....

Every flavored ice cream around him along with his favorite foods....but the cute mama bear is ready to eat nothing...why because he wants to eat his husband...oh sorry....he wants to eat by his husband...well you can it's both....

His tears are flowing continuously while he is  mumbling how bad everyone is.... specially his dear husband who left for office in the morning and isn't picking anyone's call now....and at this moment hae in,yeo bin and Jin want to smack that coconut head for not picking his calls....

Jin came forward and sat Infront of tae he looked at yeo bin who gave an encouraging nod to Jin ....

"Tae...eat this...you will get sick if you don't"Jin spoke passing another dish that he just cooked specially for tae....

"No...I will eat when kookie will feed"tae spoke huffing and Crossing his arms over his chest....

"I swear pick the damn phone"yeo bi spoke Calling kook again but he didn't picked it tooo....

"I want kookieeeeeee"tae started to cry loudly making everyone Panick... Because tae shouldn't take too much stress ....

"My loveee"kook spoke running inside when he heard tae's crying sound...he threw his bag around the living room and immediately sat next to tae hugging him....

Other three sighed in relief when they saw how tae stopped crying and was just sniffing.....kook just rubbed tae's back to make sure he gets calm....

"Love....why are you crying"kook spoke backing away and cupping tae's face ...

"Missed you"tae mumbled with a pout....kook cooed at other"awww....my baby missed me.... sorry love....I was just completing my meetings and than went to buy you a surprise"kook spoke which made tae to smile widely....

"Surprise"tae asked...kook nodded and asked one of the maid to get the huge box from the car....

Tae looked at the box with curious eyes making kook to chuckle..."ahm...wanna see what's inside"kook asked....tae nodded ....

Kook went near the box and took out a small refrigerator from inside and placed that on ground "refrigerator"tae asked with a small pout...

"This is not the surprise ....the surprise is inside...."kook spoke and opened the refrigerator making tae to squeal loudly... Because the refrigerator was filled with strawberries,banana milk and mint choco ice cream....

"This will be in our room and whenever you want you can eat anything "kook spoke as he closed the door and asked one of their male staff to put the refrigerator in their room....

"You are shooooooo good....I love you "tae spoke giving a flying kiss to kook who catched it and put that in his pocket....

"Ahm...we are still here"hae in spoke making the love birds realize their existence....

"Oh yeah "kook spoke scratching his nape...

"From tomorrow no need to go for full tim office....just go when there is an important meeting other things will be handled by you father....and from next time pick my calls"yeo bin spoke strictly... kook nodded to happy hearing he can spend time with tae to notice the stern tone...

"Kookie...."tae called kook who looked at him ....

"Yes baby"kook asked...tae rubbed his tummy and said...

"Hungry"....

"Awww..let me feed you yeah"kook spoke as he removed his blazer sat Infront of tae and was about to feed him....

"Hello go in your room....and feed him there comfortably....he is sitting on the floor for too long "Jin spoke concerned for tae ....kook nodded and stood up help tae to stand too and made their way to their room....

"He is so cute"Jin spoke when taekook went upstairs....

"Yes...tooo cute for our poor heart....I just wish my grand daughter or son will be as cute as him"yeo bin spoke clapsing her hands together and cooing loudly.....

"Well we all wish that"hae in spoke with a wide smile.....

------------------------------------------------------------

To be continue....

Tell me how it was....

No the mood swings will be more.... it's just a start.....

Do vote.....

Thanks for reading.....

Stay tuned cutiesssssssss.....

Author.....