10

Double update... because today is the last day of this year.....

Enjoy...😘❤️💜🐻🐰

2 days later.....

Kook was getting ready as today was his flight....if we say he isn't in a mood to go and just want to cancel the flight we won't be wrong....but the thought of making his dad and tae proud is what making him go....

This luggage was already down and he was currently looking himself in the mirror setting his hairs...

"Hyung....the luggage has been set in the car"Jimin spoke as he entered inside....

"Ok "kook spoke...

"You have to come back before my wedding or I won't talk to you...."Jimin spoke with an angry pout...

"I will try my best to come as soon as possible Jimin ah"kook spoke smiling at Jimin....

"No...you have to come ....or I will ask tae to not marry you"Jimin threatened....

"I know he will never do that"kook spoke with a proud smile...

"Huh...too much confident what if someone propose him before you come back"Jimin asked making kook to think....

"That's right....I am not going than"kook spoke as he took out his phone really going to cancel his ticket...

"Yaah...I am joking....he can won't accept anyone even if someone propose him so don't worry....and yes... remember you have to come before my wedding "Jimin spoke to which kook chuckled.....

Both of them walked down and kook stared at his whole family who were all ready....

"Are you all coming to airport or what"kook asked to which they all nodded....

"Guys...I am going London not on moon.... what's the need to all of you to come"kook asked to which yeo bin rolled her eyes...

"Yeah yeah....we know but it will be fun going there..."she spoke...

"Eomma...no just hyung will come with me...and you all will stay here"kook spoke shaking his head....

"Just say that you want to go with tae why are you making excuses"Jin spoke as he saw tae was coming inside the living room....

"Hyung"kook spoke to Jin who just waved at him...

"So let's go or you will miss the flight kook"Joon spoke to which kook nodded he touched his parents and namjin's feets and pecked sumi's cheeks...

Taekook along with Joon went to the airport....as they all went inside they saw the same girl that was with kook in Kim's company.....and tae didn't like how she was eyeing kook....

"Kook stay with tae I will check about the flight"Joon spoke as he went near laana....

"Bear....are you sure I should go....I don't want to"kook spoke looking at tae....

"I also don't want you to go....but it's important and we will talk daily so you won't miss me"tae spoke....

Kook wrapped his arms around tae's waist and pulled his to his chest....his one hands around the feminine waist and othwr on tae's back of head...whole tae snuggled in his chest hand on kook's back....

They backed away a little kook cupped tae's face and placed his lips on tae's forehead....tae closed his eyes feeling blissed ....

"Take care of yourself.... enjoy the wedding preparation....talk to me daily....hmm"kook spoke so softly that tears formed in tae's eyes....