31

Kook blinked his eyes as he tried to clear the vision....a soft smile came on his lips as he stared at tae who has his face burried in kook's chest....their legs tangled....kook's one arm around tae's waist....and tae is hugging his torso.....

He loved the site tae sleeping next to him looking like an innocent baby....a small pout on his still swallon lips which kook was proud of.....

Kook supported his head with his left hand put his elbow on the sheet and his face on his palm....while from his right hand he caressed tae's face ....he moved some hairs which were covering tae's forehead as he leaned and gave a peck on tae's forehead.....

He laid there admiring his love he don't till when....tae started to stir in his sleep as he felt some ticklish feeling on his face Because kook's was caressing his face.....he slowly opened his eyes just to stare at his husband's face .....

Tae looked at kook's eyes which were filled with pure love and adoration...tae blushed as the flashback of last night came in his mind...kook seemed to notice the red cheeks thought to tease other....

"What happened baby.....are you blushing"kook asked as he looked at tae's cheeks...

"No..."tae spoke in low voice ....

"Don't tell me you are remembering yesterday's night... Because it was such a nice night.....you under me....me thrusting in you....you moaning my name"kook spoke with a mischievous smile on his face....

Tae blushed more as he burried his face more in kook's chest....kook chuckled at his shy baby as he hugged other putting his chin on tae's head....they both stayed liked that for some more minutes....

Kook looked down when he felt tae peeking at him from his chest...."what happened love"kook asked as he softly caressed tae's exposed waist....yeah they were still naked .....

"Nothing....I love you"tae spoke shyly....a wide bunny smile came on kook's face as he heard his love's sudden confession....

"I love you too my bun"kook spoke as he again pecked tae's forehead....

"What time is it"tae asked...

Kook looked back and saw the time oon the wall clock"it 11:50 " kook replied.....

"Oh my.... it's late...get up let's eat something...we aren't here to lay here whole day....we have to roam around visit the famous places"tae spoke as he gasped knowing the time....

"Bun... it's still early.... let's just lay here more....I love cuddling you please"kook spoke blinking his doe eyes which no one can say no to.....tae signed as he again hugged kook....

After 20 minutes tae had enough...he removed kook's arms around his waist making kook confuse"what happened bun"kook asked....

"Come on get up....I am hungry"tae said as he tried to sit....but hissed loudly when he felt a wave of pain hitting his back and lower region... hearing tae hissing kook quickly get up being worried....

"What happened....is something paining"kook asked looking at tae's hurt expression....

"Yeah...my back... it's.... it's paining"tae spoke as he tried to move but the more he was trying to move the more it was hurting....

"Stay still love...I will carry you to bathroom.....wait"kook spoke as he removed the duvet from him and stood up not even minding his was naked ...but tae blushed as he saw kook's naked back as he walked towards him....

"Yah wear something atleast"tae spoke making kook to chuckle....

"What's the need of wearing when we are going to take a shower bun...come"kook spoke as he held the duvet trying to remove it but tae clunched on it....