33(M)

Kook hummed some random songs as he closed his eyes loving to be in the warm water...the candles hotel staff has arranged for them had fragrance making the room to smell heavenly...

Kook signed in contentment when took a deep breath and felt the sweet smell filling his nostrils...

"Come out fast baby~~"kook whinned Because he was just missing his baby at this moment...he wanted to feel this moment with him in his arms.....

His head snapped towards the bathroom when he heard a clicked sound....kook smiled softly at tae who was amazed by the decorations kook did...

kook smiled softly at tae who was amazed by the decorations kook did

(Think that the curtains are closed)....

"It looks so romantic"tae spoke...

"Thank you love....but why are you wearing that robe"kook spoke pointing at the red silk robe tae was wearing....

but why are you wearing that robe"kook spoke pointing at the red silk robe tae was wearing

(Something like this)....

Tae's cheeks heated up as red blush spread over them making kook to cooe at his baby....

"Ummm....well...I have a surprise for you too"tae spoke playing with the knots of the robe...

"Oh...I am excited to see the surprise prepared for me by my love"kook spoke with love in his voice....

MATURE CONTENT AHEAD SKIP IF YOU ARE UNCOMFORTABLE.....

AS ALWAYS YOU ARE NOT SO GO ON ENJOY.....

Tae took a deep breath as he slowly untied the knots....and kook swear tae will be death of him one day...because oh...how can his husband look more sexy every freaking time....tae slowly slides the robe from his shoulder as it dropped on the floor making his whole body came in view....

Kook licked his lips as he eyed tae's body covered with wine coloured lingerie..... him looking like a wine kook want to devour so badly....

Tae looked at kook and blushed more when he saw how kook was eyeing him

Tae looked at kook and blushed more when he saw how kook was eyeing him...tae don't know how but suddenly a wave of confidence came in him that he started to walk towards kook...

They had maintained the eye contact till tae reached near to the jakoozi....he put his right leg inside it ....kook stared at the smooth tanned legs he wanna touch so badly....

Slowly tae stood inside back facing kook making him stare at his bum....a moan left tae mouth when kook squeezed the soft flesh with his wet hands....

Tae glanced back and they again made an eye contact...tae slowly settled between kook's leg and leaned back his back touching kook naked chest....

Tae hummed when he felt kook wrapping his hands around his exposed tummy....kook put his chin on tae's shoulder as he caressed tae tummy sensually....

Slowly slowly kook's hands started to go down and tae knew where they will end...well that was the oh purpose why he wore this...so yeah...

Kook caressed the lacy panties loving the feel he was getting Because they were wet making him stick to tae's body....

Tae threw his head back when he felt kook's hand caressing his clothed pussy...kook pinched tae's inner thighs earning a low moan from other....

He burried his face in tae's neck sucking there as tae tilted his head to other direction giving his husband more access to mark him....kook left hand was still on other's pussy while his right hand moved backwards.... caressing tae's right bum....

Tae shut his eyes when he felt pressure from so many places at the same time...kook slided his right palm inside his panty now caressing the skin...

Kook pulled tae more closer to him...tae blushed as he felt something poking him from down...

"You can't blush after causing such a disaster love"kook whispered huskily near Tae's ear sending shivers in his spine...

"I ...I didn't asked yo...you to stop...hubby"tae spoke as he heard kook groaning near his ears....

"Love..."kook spoke as he again started nibbing on tae's neck....he removed his hands from tae....and the next moment tae gasped as he felt his pany getting slided down by wet hands...

"You have asked this yourself wifie"kook spoke as he lifted tae a little and without preparing him just pushed his member inside other... making tae to moan loudly....

Tae panted as felt the throbbing thing inside of him...he totally put his head on kook's shoulder who waited for his love to adjust....while his hand roamed from tae's tummy to his still clothed chest...

He held the clothed swells in his both palm as he gave them a light squeeze hearing the melodious moans again....

He just put his palm on the swells busy marking others neck...tae tapped kook thighs asking him to move...kook started to thrust in and out while his hands were busy flicking others clothed buds which were almost out of the clothe....

"Aah... ko-okie"tae moaned as kook pinched his both clothed buds together...

"Yes love..."kook spoke rubbing the buds between his fingers....while he continues to thrust in other from behind making sure to hit his walls ....

"F-ast"tae spoke between his moan...

"Gladly"kook spoke as he fasten his phase...the water splashing sound echoing in the room along with their moans and groans....

"Fuck....so...so good"kook spoke as thrusted more in his love....

Some minutes later kook felt he was in climax as he speeded his thrust...and after some more minutes he shooted his seeds in his love ....both stayed like that and catched their breath....kook slowly took his member out... earning a whine from tae....

"We aren't done yet love...but we should get out from this....or you will catch cold....and I also want to see you face now...hmm"kook spoke as he slowly stood up from the jakoozi stepping out....

Tae stood up too rose petals sticking on his legs....kook gave him hand to support tae so that he don't fall...kook looked at tae's wet body...his bra sticking to his body being wet...while there was nothing under....

Tae slowly stepped out of the jakoozi...as soon as his legs touched the floor he was lifted by his husband in bridal style....kook laid tae on the bed not Minding that their body were wet....

He hovered over other and teared the bra making you her to be fully naked infront of him....he didn't thought twice as he leaned down sucking and nibbing on tae's collar bones....while he slowly pushed his member in tae's pussy....

Tae's toe curled as he felt pressure running all over his body....kook took his time to mark his husband's collar bones and he sucked and licked tae's swells until tae adjusted ....

When he felt tae asking him to move...he pulled it whole out and slammed inside making other to scream out his name.....

And the night went by two lovers making love.... exchanging lots of I love yous.... showing their pure love and adoration for other....

------------------------------------------------------------

To be continue....

Tell me how it was....

Do vote.....

Thanks for reading.....

Stay tuned cutiesssssssss.....

Author...😘