38

One month later....

Tae was looking at his tummy caressing it softly....he leaned back on kook when kook back hugged him...

"What are you thinking love"kook asked interwining their hands and placing it on tae's tummy....

"Why am I not pregnant yet....is there any problem with me kookie"tae spoke looking at kook with glossy eyes....

Kook shook his head and turned tae hugging him..."there's no problem with you my life...you absolutely fit...so I am.. it's just ....it is taking time.... don't take stress"kook spoke as he backed away a little hands still wrapped around tae's waist....

He placed his lips on tae's forehead placing a loving peck there...

"But...we have made love so many times...I am not feeling good about this "tae spoke with a pout... kook sighed and pecked the pout...

"I said na... don't worry....it is just taking some time...and we can try whenever we want... neither me nor you are going anywhere...."kook spoke with a soft smile...tae nodded as he placed his head on kook's chest hugging him hearing his heart beats....

As kook thought he talked to tae about planning a baby...tae was shy but still said yes as he wanted that tooo...from last month they have make love almost every night but there are still no symptoms that can say that tae is pregnant.....

They both stayed like that in each other's arms till tae got relaxed..."should we get ready... today is Holi Pooja....and tomorrow we will play Holi"kook spoke as they backed away...tae nodded ....kook first got ready and than tae went to change....

As he promised tae kook that he will wear his favourite again soon....he is wearing that today....tae came out fully dressed...kook smiled widely seeing him wearing his favourite saree...tae went near the mirror and started to put earrings...kook came behind him and took the necklace from his hands...

"I will help you"kook spoke ....

Kook made tae wear that necklace and tied it behind tae's neck...kook traced his fingers on tae's exposed waist making tae feel gossebumps....kook took the waist belt that he gifted tae and sat on his knees....

He made tae wear that ...he slided the saree from tae's waist and pecked there...he looked at tae who was looking at him too...kook than pecked tae's tummy several times making tae giggle....

He stood up and put flower gajra on tae's hairs...tae smiled widely when kook took the sindoor box from the table took a pinch of it....he applied that on tae's forehead which made tae to close his eyes feeling emotional.....

Kook pecked tae's lips and back hugged him..."you are looking so so beautiful....my beautiful baby"kook spoke looking at tae through mirror...tae slowly opened his eyes and smiled shyly when he saw how fondly kook was looking at him....

tae slowly opened his eyes and smiled shyly when he saw how fondly kook was looking at him