53

Taekook were sitting on their bed staring at their daughters sleeping so peacefully....they had already eaten their dinner after making sure the babies were asleep....and now both were laying on either side of the bed..

Staring at their symbol of love without even knowing how much time has passed...

"They look so beautiful and cute..."tae spoke ...

"Hmmm..just like you look when you sleep"kook spoke as he moved his eyes from the babies to his love....

"Kookie...I am talking about babies "tae spoke with blushy cheeks....

"I am also talking about my babies...which includes you too"kook spoke as he interwined his hand with tae that was placed on taehee...

"Thank you so much for carrying them"kook spoke looking at tae with so much fond in his eyes...that it made tae to feel blessed having such a loving husband.....

"Thank you for always being there for me"tae muttered...both put their heads on their pillows...and slowly closed their eyes ...hands still interwined over their babies who were sleeping in middle of them....

****
A month later....

It's been a month taekook were blessed with their princesses.... everything was perfect...them,their love,their babies.... everything....

Both the girls were healthy and were the eye candy of the whole jeon mansion....not just the family members but the workers that work in the jeon mansion had special spot for the cute fluffy balls....

Everyone was very happy except the dada of the twins...why you ask... Because after spending a whole month with his princesses, playing with them... talking with them even tho they can't reply him... having them in his arms....he has been separated by both...that made him sulk...

Now who had the daring to separate this father and daughters....so just one person tae...no tae wasn't making them separate happily either....he just made sure kook attend his office because his two months leave is now over....even tho kook said he can take a month leave but tae knew how important it is for kook to go back to work....so he just pushed him till kook reached his car and made sure kook works whole time in his office....

So now the dada was back...he ignored all the people that were present in the living room as if non of them exist and directly walked towards his princesses who were in tae's arms....

He was about to hold them but his hand was slapped away by his mother ...."mom...let me hold them"kook spoke in a whinning tone...

"Do you want them to get germs and then get sick...?"yeo bin asked...

Kook immediately shook his head"than first wash your hands....you have been out and your hands would have thousands of germs"yeo bin spoke kook nodded as he rushed towards the washbasin...and washed his hands properly....

He don't want his princesses to get sick....he came back wiping his hand properly...."can I hold them now...."kook spoke ....yeo bin nodded...he sat beside tae and took taehee and Taesha in his arms...

He hugged both of them close to his chest ....both the girls snuggled more to him as if telling they missed him...

"I missed you both soooo much"kook spoke as he pecked their foreheads lovingly... everyone looked at the trio smiling at each other....

Kook was busy telling his princesses about his day while the twins were busy staring their dada....

****

It was mid night when tae frowned in his sleep as he didn't found the hand of his husband on his waist...

He slightly opened his eyes and looked around....he sat up when he saw kook walking back and forth having one of the twin in his arm....

"What happened"tae asked making kook to get scared ....

"Oh god I was scared....taehee wasn't sleeping....she started to cry which made me awake...."kook spoke slowly swinging taehee in his arms...

"Why you got awake you should have wake me up"tae spoke as he removed the duvet from his body and was about to step down but got stopped by kook...

"Love....you can sleep...she is about to sleep as well...."kook spoke looking at tae...than at taehee who was closing her eyes slowly....

"But kookie...you must be tired...you sleep..."tae spoke but kook shook his head...

"You must be more tired than me...and I am their dada that doesn't mean i can just play with them and you take care of them....right...I can make them sleep,I can change their diapers ..but yeah the feeding should be done my you tho....that is something which I can do but with the help of milk bottle...."kook joked making tae to smile widely...

Kook looked at his princess in his arm who was snoring softly....he pecked her forehead and placed her in the crib near the sleeping Taesha....

"She slept"tae asked as he saw kook placing her ....

"Hmm...she slept..."he spoke as he took a last glance at their babies and walked towards the bed...he laid down and smiled widely when tae immediately placed his head on kook's chest and wrapped his arms around kook's torso....

"What happened love"kook asked as he wrapped his arms around tae's waist...

"I missed you so much"tae spoke with a pout snugging more in kook's chest...

"I missed you toooo....my love "kook spoke as he pecked tae's put leaning down a little....

"Everything seems to be a dream to me"tae spoke after some minutes of silence....

"Why"kook asked as he caressed tae's waist slowly....

"Don't know....I still can't believe that I am married to you and have this two little beans as my own babies"tae spoke with a warm smile on his face....

"Same here bun...I can't believe that I got so lucky to have you as my wife and than being blessed with this two angel's"kook spoke glancing at the crib and than looking back at tae ...

"I know right....we are so lucky that God blessed us with these two adorable twins...our daughters"tae spoke ...

"Hmm...our daughters"kook repeated the word daughters feeling proud that he is a father now.....

-----------------------------------------------------------

To be continue...

So everyone this is the last day for votes of YouTube ff....the people who haven't voted on my post go and vote .... Because I will finalize today which story I will be writing on YouTube from the three I had mentioned in the post....the story which will have more votes will be selected....and yeah the people who have already voted ..I am glad that you all check my post and took time to vote there.... especially TKshannu22019 and _itz_shivi_123...this two cutiess have voted two times...and I love them more Because they always make sure to reply on my post and comment on my stories....♥️😘😘

Tell me how it was....

Do vote.....

And yes you some of you wanted to know which story I will be writing after this....so it will be based on Indian style as well...the story will be totally different from this...but I can't tell the name or give any spoiler now...when I will post the last chapter of this story I will tell everything in there....but yeah don't worry that story will be good too....

Stay tuned cutiesssssssss....

Author....