34

Their trip of London had over and now they are in Paris their second honeymoon destination....

They had landed in Parsi today afternoon and are currently on their way to their hotel....

After checking in they were lead to their room by the hotel staff ..the staff bid their byes after placing their luggage...

"It's so beautiful"tae spoke as he went to the balcony which had the effile tower's clear view...

"Indeed it's too beautiful"kook spoke as he back hugged tae....

"Let's change and order something....I am hungry"tae spoke leaning more in kook's touch....

"Sure... let's bath first"kook spoke as he lifted tae in his arms walking inside the bathroom to have 'bAtH'....after having some food they thought to rest a little and take a quick nap....

***

It was already 7 in the evening when they got ready to go to their first destination the effile tower....kook had already booked a taxi for them which dropped them to their destination....

Tae was in awe when he saw the effile tower infront of him...it was his dream to come here with his lover and today his dream came true.......

Kook chuckled as he circled his arms around tae's waist....both started to walk talking about random things....

"This city has the love in its air"tae spoke taking a deep breath...

"That's true....I am feeling like I am falling for you more"kook spoke as he pecked tae's lips....

"Idiot"tae spoke with shy smile....

They took the tickets and went inside the effile tower....with the help of elevator they reached to the top floor from where they can see the whole city....

"The air is so cold here"tae spoke rubbing his palms on his shoulder....

"Wear this"kook spoke as he removed his over coat and put it on tae...

"But you will get cold"tae spoke as he removed the cost and made kook wear that again....

"Ok...than come here"kook spoke as he hugged other close to himself.... tae's face buried in his chest while his arms wrapping around tae's waist securely....

"This feels so warm"tae spoke snugging his face more in kook's chest .....

Kook looked at his right were the city was shining Because of the several lights all around the city ....

"I wish we can just stay like that here only"kook spoke....

"Right.... it's so peaceful here"tae spoke as he peeked from kook's chest looking at the city.....

"Achoo"kook sneezed making tae to shake his head....

"Let's leave now ...or you will seriously catch cold"tae spoke as he tried to back away but kook tightened his grip ....

"Stay like this for some more time please love"kook spoke now looking at tae who was looking at him with his puppy eyes....

They stared at each other's eyes forgetting the whole world and getting drowned in others love......they don't know how....they leaned in and their lips met...

They just placed their lips together.....both felt their body having sparks.... butterflies going wild in their stomaches....this wasn't the first time they were kissing but the moment and their pure love made them feel like it was their first kiss.....

Kook pulled tae more close if that was even possible while....tae placed his palms on kook's chest .....he felt how kook's heart was beatinh just like his own.....