Epilogue...🫰🫶

SURPRISE....

Well....I know I said that special chapter 2 ♥️ was the last chapter...but I got too many requests of another chapter sooo...ahmm...I can't say no to all the requests...but yes this is the final last chapter....

****

"Love see don't he look like me"kook spoke handling the new born baby to tae

"Uwuuu... really...he is looking exactly like you...look at his doe eyes"tae cooed at the taegguk who was staring at him with his wide doe eyes....

"I know right"kook spoke as he sat next to tae staring at his own carbon copy...

"Mama...dada"they both smiled at their daughters who ran inside followed by other family members...

"Where ish our brother"taehee asked...

"Here...do you want to meet him"tae asked...both the girls nodded their head making their hair bounce...

Kook nodded when tae gave him taegguk...he lowered taegguk in his arms ...twin stared at him and than at their dada...

"He looks like dada"Taesha spoke... making taekook an others chuckle...

"Yeah he looks like dada"yeo bin spoke as she took her grandson in her arms....

"I feel like I had taken small kook in my arms"she spoke looking at taegguk ...

****

A year and some months later....

Tae is getting taegguk ready as kook is taking three of his kids to park...

Kook is getting taehee and Taesha ready while taegguk is with tae....he is wrapped in  towel...tae changed his clothes and made him sit on the bed giving him some of his toys ...kook entered inside after he was done readying his princesses...

"Oh my from where this penguin came"kook asked to his son who was looking at him with wide doe eyes...

Kook pinched taegguk cheeks who giggled at his dada...tae smiled widely seeing the duo...

"He is looking so cute love"kook spoke...

"Ofcourse he will look cute after all he has taken after you"tae spoke with a wink....

"I am noticing you are flirting too much nowadays....if you will continue this we will be blessed with our fourth kid you know"kook spoke as he eyed tae from up to down while biting his lips....

"No thanks..."tae spoke with pink blush on his cheeks as he sat on the bed doing gguk's hairs...

"You still look so cute when you blush"kook spoke as he pecked tae's lips...

"Kookieeeee"tae whinned blushing more....

"Sorry sorry...ready my prince"kook asked to gguk who stood up on the bed with difficulty....