37

Tae opened the door and stepped back as he got a tight hug.... speaking honestly Jimin three himself on tae...kook got confused seeing Jimin hugging tae so tightly as he walked inside their room....

"What happened...why are you hugging him like that"kook asked but frowned when he got a glare from Jimin....

"Don't even talk to me hyung....I didn't knew the richest buisness men of Seoul my brother will turn out to be fool"Jimin spoke as he rolled his eyes backing away from tae....

"What are you talking about"kook asked making Jimin to Mock him...and tae sighed...

"WhAt aRe yoU taLKing AboUt....what a nice question...you were never this dumb....how can you not know what someone is trying to do around you"Jimin spoke in disappointment....

Now kook understood about what Jimin was talking....he sighed he himself can't understand how he can be so dumb...he hanged his head...

"It's ok jiminie...I had already forgave him....he even gave me a surprise as an apology "tae spoke looking at kook softly.....

"Hmm... that's good otherwise I was thinking telling everything to mom"Jimin spoke wiggling his eyebrows...and kook gulped shaking his head Because he knew if his mom got to know that he did something even tho it was unintension and that made tae cry he is doomed.....

"Please don't tell this to mom"kook spoke looking at Jimin with pleading eyes....

"Ok ok I won't....but this should be the last time my tae has cried....if I got to know he cried again specially Because of you ....I will tell mom everything"Jimin spoke and kook sighed with a nod....

"But how you got to know about this"kook asked not understanding how Jimin knew all this ....

"Oh...if it was not me....you would have been signing your divorce papers because I got the cctv footage of your cabin that day....and today also I get to know that bitch was going to do something so I asked your staff to send me the live cctv footage of your cabin which I send to tae .... where he saw everything....how laana witchy bitch was acting"Jimin explained everything with a proud grin....

"Thank you so much Jimin....you don't know what favor you did to me.....I will never forget this favor of yours....ask me whatever you want I will give it to you"kook spoke genuinely being grateful for whatever Jimin did for him....

"Don't thank me it was my duty to save my favourite couples relationship and help my soulmate....but if you want to give me something....than decorate the baby room in Kim's house for me"Jimin spoke with a shy smile...

"Baby room....why did yoongi hyung asked you to live in other room...but than also why would you want your room to be decorated as a baby room"kook asked tilting his head and poured being confused....

"What should I do with this ....aish....kookie....jiminie don't want the baby room for himself....he want you to decorate his and yoongi hyung's baby...wait...yours and hyung's baby....means you are pregnant "tae questioned looking at Jimin with wide eyes ....

"Yes...that was the think I wanted to tell you....but you both are perfect match one don't understand anything....and other understands it but too late"Jimin spoke sighing and shaking his head....

But Jimin and kook flinched when tae screamed as he finally understood what Jimin meant....

"OH MY GOD...I AM GOING TO BE AN UNCLE....KOOKIEEEEEE.....I AM SO HAPPY "tae screamed as he hugged kook tightly swinging their bodies left right....

"Yes love....I am happy as well ...I will be an uncle and you will be an aunt "kook spoke hugging tae too...but chuckled nervously when tae glared at him....

"How will I be an aunt...i am a boy....so ...I will be an uncle..."tae spoke ...

"Who said that....you are my wife not matter you are a boy or girl....so you will be aunt of my brother 's baby"kook spoke...tae just huffed and hugged Jimin...

"Congratulations.....mama to be....where is papa to be....I wanna congratulate him too"tae asked ...

"He is downstairs telling everyone this news....I wanted to tell you this myself you I came here"Jimin spoke with pink blush on his cheeks....

"Ohhh...than let's go downstairs...."tae spoke as he ran downstairs with a worried kook rushing behind making sure tae don't trip on the stairs....even tho is was no wearing a simple dress yes tae had changed his saree after waking up ....kook whinned also as he wanted tae to wear that but tae promised he will wear it on other day .....

Jimin chuckled seeing this two as he caressed his not visible babybump...."did you saw how your uncle and aunt were happy about you....thank you because you are not even in this world but you made them forget about every negative thing and made them happy...mum loves you"Jimin mumbled and with a wide smile walked out going downstairs carefully.....

****

Meanwhile...

"HYUNG" tae shouted as he ran on the stairs smiling widely....kook ran behind him to make sure other is ok...

Kook sighed when tae had stepped on the last stair and hugged yoongi who had a wide gummy smile....kook smiled too going towards yoongi....

"Congratulations hyung....I am soooooooooo happy to know my big brother is going to be father"tae spoke as he backed away....

"Thanks bear"yoongi said...

"Congratulations hyung...I am so happy to know this good news....take care of my brother more now please"kook spoke hugging yoongi who hugged him.back....

"Don't worry kook I will take care of them"yoongi spoke when they backed away .....

Jin went near the stairs when he saw Jimin walking down...he held jimin's hand with a smile...when Jimin stepped down Jin hugged him...

"Congratulations my little brother in law...."Jin spoke patting jimin's back...

"Thank you hyung"Jimin spoke with a shy smile...

"I am so happy to know I am gonna be a grandma....thank you so much for giving us such a good news "yeo bin spoke as she hugged Jimin too...

"My blessings are always with you "had in said patting jimin's head softly....

"Whawt ish hawppeing "sumi asked looking everyone hugging each other....

"You are getting a small baby to play with sumiiii"tae spoke as he lifted her and spinned her making her giggle....

Kook looked at tae with heart eyes who was giggling along with Sumi....his face had the dreamy smile on imagining how cute tae will look playing with their babies...

"Come on jiminie....I will make your favorite food..."Jin spoke as he took Jimin and tae in the kitchen sumi went to hae in asking what taetae said....

Yeo bin also went to kitchen to help Jin and tae....while Joon yoongi and kook sat in the living room....

"Yoongi had already told us this great news...when are you preparing to tell us the great news"Joon teased kook ....

"Soon hyung...."kook spoke with bunny smile on his face....he turned around and glanced at tae who was giggling and laughing as yeo bin was telling them how hae in reacted when he got to know about her first pregnancy.....

'i think I should talk to him'kook thought.....

------------------------------------------------------------

To be continue....

Tell me how it was....

I was thinking of adding a chapter of them celebrating Holi...tell me should I add that or not....

Do vote....

Thanks for reading....

Stay tuned cutiesssssssss.....

Author....