54(End)

5 months later...

Taekook's daughters are now 6 months old....they are still the eye candy of the jeon and kims....they both are adorned even by the two other girls who are now noona and unnie....

Same like that right now...Jin is sitting on the couch in the living room... taehee and Taesha are sitting on the floor with the support of pillows...while sumi is teaching them how to pronounce unnie....

"Taehee...say  unn-ie"she spoke bad the little girl just stared at her with her Bambi eyes...

"Taesha...you say unn-ie"sumi then asked the other twin to say unnie...sumi became excited as Taesha opened her mouth as if she was trying to say something.....

But then the excited face turned into a pout as Taesha blabbered something in her alien language...

"ghwfhdvh"Taesha spoke with a wide boxy smile...

"Taesha...say  naahh"sumi whined making Jin to chuckle at his daughter....

"Sumi...baby they are still very young...they can't speak this tough words...."Jin spoke ...

"But eomma...I wanna hear them calling me unnieeee"sumi spoke ....

"Don't worry baby...they will call you unnie when they will grown more ok..."Jin spoke patting sumi's head ...she nodded understanding her eomma's words...

The front door of the mansion got opened as a tired kook entered inside shoulders lowered face had a tired frown...why you may ask... Because he has been working on some very important projects...the work load has increased and so he often come home like this....but he seem to be more tired and frustrated today why... Because he missed his love way too much...

After their daughters were born both of them were busy taking care of their princesses that they didn't got time to spend together....they don't talk for hours like they did before....no there's no fight or something like that.... it's just him being busy in office work and  tae being busy in taking care of their daughters didn't helped but made them so tired at the end of the day...that the moment they lay they immediately sleep...

And this is the reason kook is getting frustrated now... Because even if he tries to get some time from tae...tae have to be busy with the twin ..well he is no less..there are times when tae has been asleep while waiting for him sitting on the bed as he was making the twins sleep...

Yeah it's a new thing...the twins always sleep by kook.... being more clear they both won't sleep until kook sing them lullaby...there is thing in them that they love kook the most..both the sisters wants to sleep with their dada,eat with their dada as they are being fed cooked food now along with their mother's milk..,they both want to be bathed by their dada....in short they want their dada to stay with them 24/7...it becomes so tough for tae to feed them sometimes....

Than tae have to face time kook...kook will tell the babies that he will be feeding them after coming back...both the twins would stare at the screen as kook continues to speak...while tae will feed them....

That doesn't mean both don't love tae...both the girls love tae too... it's just blame the wish of kook...as he wanted their daughters to be a little version of tae.... that's the reason they are like this...the way tae loves kook the most...both the girls loves their dada the most.....

Like now...the moment they heard the door getting open and the foot steps coming close...both started to crawl to get to their dada soon.. the tiredness from kook's face was replaced by a wide bunny smile as he saw his daughters crawling towards him....

"My princesses....come"kook spoke as he crotched down...both the twins crawled towards him and almost jumped on him making kook to giggle....

"My babies missed dada"kook asked hugging both of them together...