43(M)

(Kook's outfit)

(Kook's outfit)

(Tae's saree)....

As I forgot to put this pictures yesterday I put it today.........

****

Kook parked the car in the parking of their mansion they all stepped out and went in their respective rooms....tae was walking Infront so he entered inside their room first... followed by kook who was sweating a little....

Tae walked to the vanity table as he started remove his ornaments one after another....kook walked in and closed the door....he leaned over the door checking tae from up to down licking his lips....

Tae noticed the stares of his husband...."why are you staring at me"tae asked removing his earrings....

"Why can't I stare at you"kook spoke as he removed his coat and threw it on the couch....

"You can...but there must me some reasons right"tae spoke as removed his bangles....

"I don't a reason to stare at you"kook spoke as he stood behind tae his chest touching tae's back....

"That's right"tae spoke as he turned and started to go towards the bathroom but stopped when he felt his saree was being held from behind....

He looked back and saw kook was holding tae's saree's edge....

"Leave it"tae spoke trying to pull his saree away from kook's hand who just shook his head....

"Kookieee"tae whinned but kook didn't let that go....instead he started to walk close to tae and pulled the edge of tae's saree making tae to go near him too....

"What's in your mind"tae spoke....

"You"kook spoke as he traced his fingers on tae's exposed back as tae was still back facing him....

"Huh..."tae was about to turn but his breath hitched when kook suddenly pulled him towards himself....that tae's back collied with kook chest....kook traced his fingers on tae's waist to tummy and placed them there....

While he started to leave open mouth kisses on tae's back....he trailed his lips to tae's blouse knots and tugged them untied them making sure that his tongue touches tae's back making tae Shriver at the hot feeling....