48

Kook rushed towards tae's doctor who asked them to come inside her cabin ...

"He is fine right"kook asked....she smiled and motioned him to sit...kook sat there with nervous smile....

"Don't worry mr jeon he is totally fine.... it's just he got tired and fainted....no need to worry"she spoke... hearing this kook sighed in relief....

"And yes...I have a good news for you.... congratulations you are going to be father of twins"she spoke....kook was shocked upon hearing such a great news ...his eyes became glossy as he thanked the doctor....  He asked when will tae be up and the doctor told he will be conscious after half hour...

Kook told everyone about the twins and everyone was beyond happy....he was sitting near tae who was sleeping on the bed comfortably....his face lit up when he saw tae's body shuffling indicating he was getting conscious......

"Kookie"tae called looking at kook who smiled at him ....

"Yes baby"kook spoke caressing tae's cheeks ....

"What happened to me"tae asked as he was feeling weak....

"Nothing to be tensed of you got tired that's why you fainted ... don't worry our babies are fine"kook spoke caressing tae's baby bump....

"Babies"tae asked with a confused face.....kook nodded with a wide bunny smile....

"Yes we are having twins love"kook spoke making tae to smile widely too.....

*****

Two months later....

It was mid night and kook was sleeping peacefully.....but his dear husband wasn't sleeping why because he was hungry.....

Tae pouted and thought to wake kook ..he patted kook's chest as kook was hugging him from front ...

"Kookie"tae called but kook was in deep slumber to get up so easily....

"Kookieeeeee"tae spoke little more Loudly while patting kook's chest but kook didn't woke up.....

Kook hissed when tae pinched his bud...."ouch...what happened love"kook asked looking at tae with his sleepy eyes....

"Get up ....I am hungry"tae spoke...

"It's 2 in morning"kook spoke looking at the wall clock....

"So"tae asked ....kook sighed and got up from the bed scratching his head....

"Take me tooo"tae spoke making grabby hands kook Chuckled and picked tae in bridal style.....

They had shifted downstairs for tae's safety till tae's dilevery...kook made tae sit on the kitchen counter and stood between his legs....

"What does my love want to eat"kook asked holding tae's waist....

"Spicy fried chicken"tae spoke after thinking for a while.....

"Ok love will prepare it in some minutes"kook spoke giving a peck on tae's lips and went towards the fridge to take the chicken out....he washed it....added the ingredients and put them to marinate....he put the oil in frying pan and put that to get heat .....

Till the oil was heating kook stared at tae saying he is loving how his love is looking....when the oil was heated he fired chicken and gave them to tae....tae blowed it to cool it ....and moaned when he tasted the yummy food especially made by his hubby......

"It's amazing....thank you hubby"tae spoke giving kook his boxy smile for which kook can be awake at any hour of night .....

*****
"The air is so fresh here"tae spoke as they both were now in a park walking side by side ......