36

Kook stopped the car infront of their mansion and without saying anything tae stepped out...kook also left from the car hurriedly rushing behind tae....

Yeo bin and Jin were present in the living room talking about some random stuffs... seeing tae coming back they smiled at him....kook who was following tae also noticed this two....they had to stop there it self because yeo bin spoke something.....

"Tae you look very beautiful in this saree..."yeo bin complimented tae who gave her a small smile...

"Thank you mom"tae spoke trying his best to act normal not wanting anyone to know what happened in office.....

"Mom see...tae wore kook's favorite saree and he literally came back with him....tae all the best"Jin teased tae making him chuckle but the chuckle seemed a different it kinda sounded sarcastic.....

And kook wanted to slap himself thousand times for not even noticing tae was wearing the saree he like the most...tae excused himself and went to their room...."I am going too"kook spoke immediately following tae....

"Mom don't you think something is wrong with them"Jin spoke noticing the tension between both....

"I think that too but let them deal with it by themselves.....they should solve their problems by their own....we shouldn't interfere in it"yeo bin spoke with a small smile....and they both went back to their previous conversation.....

***

Tae walked inside the room and went towards their closet....he didn't wanted to but a tear slipped from his glossy eyes.... kook rushed inside and locked the door ....

"Baby"kook called by tae ignored him...and was about to go to bathroom to change...

"Please listen to me....just once"kook spoke holding tae's wrist....

"Let me go now ...I don't wa-nt to tal-k to you"tae spoke his voice cracking making kook to panick....kook turned tae and the site made his heart broke in pieces....

Tears were streaming down from his eyes as he was trying to stop his sobs by biting his lips....

"Love.... please don't cry"kook spoke cupping tae's face...."I am sorry"kook whispered making tae to sob...the scene he saw was flashing Infront of his eyes....he can't even see this kind of things his husband having someone else in his arms...the thought made him feel broken from inside....

"Why you didn't pushed her"tae spoke looking at kook with his puppy eyes filled with tears.....

"I didn't noticed what she was doing bun...I am sorry"kook spoke gulping because he was at the verge of crying....

"But how....how can you be so dumb....why you didn't noticed what she is doing....why you never felt how she looks at you....why...WHY...OR YOU WERE ENJOYING ALL THAT AS WELL...HUH....TELL ME...wh-y"tae shouted finally taking out the frustration he was feeling from yesterday.....

Kook shook his head as he heard tae asking was he enjoying that"no...love... it's not like that....I am feeling the biggest fool to notice anything....but baby I swear I never ....never in my life can even think about anyone like that...."kook spoke the truth...

"Than w-hy....yo-u kn-ow...it hurts...it hu-rts here.... seeing you wi-th some-one Li-ke that"tae spoke pointing at his heart making tears to flow from kook's eyes....

"I am sorry"kook again said not knowing what else he can do to take this guilt off....

"You kn-ow she....she is try-ing to sep-arte us be-fore ou-r marri-age....wh-at if..I...I believed her....y-ou kno-w if...if I belie-ved her....our relationship wou-ld hav-e en-ded" tae spoke in between his sobs....and kook's heart stopped for a moment just by hearing this....