05

Warning (note):...I am again Telling everyone that in this story bottoms with wear girls clothes....they would have pussy and breast.....

This story contains mpreg,male lactation,cross dressing,indian wedding theme,drama and transgender bottoms....

Please I request you all....done come in comment section and tell that they are boys they should be dressed like boys....If you have any problem or are uncomfortable with this concept please...drop this story....

Night time....

After jeon's left tae went back to his room and changed his clothes currently he was preparing to sleep as they had dinner some moments ago....

He was done and laid down on his bed covering himself with a duvet...he was about to close his eyes but his phone dinges indicating there was a message...he unlocked the phone and smiled shyly when he saw who messaged him....

Future hubby🐰

He opened the inbox and looked at the message

Future hubby 🐰
Did you slept?...

My future wife ❤️
Not yet....

Future hubby 🐰
Hmmm...had your dinner?

My future wife ❤️
Yeah just now what about you?

Future hubby 🐰
Yes I also had my dinner....

I miss you|
I miss|
I|

Ok than talk to you later....
Good night tae☺️

My future wife ❤️
Ok good night
Sweet dreams☺️💜

Kook stared at the purple heart that tae send him...he smiled widely and opened the gallery....the picture of tae that his father send him was still in his phone....he stared at the picture softly caressing tae's cheeks....

"I miss you...and I want to tell you this tooo...but I don't want to make you uncomfortable......see you soon "kook spoke as he softly pecked the picture....

Set that as his wallpaper....and than slept....

While on the other side tae stared at kook's picture too and than set that as his wallpaper...locked the phone and slept too.....

*****

A week later.....

"Hae in called me yesterday and told me that their pandit Ji has looked for engagement date and he told that there are two dates available one is after 5 days and other is after a month...."Joo Hyuk said as they all were having their dinner....

"Hmm... a month will be too late..."yoonji said...

"Yes....so does he told which date they wanted"hobi asked...

"No they said we can decide the engagement date....what you say honey"Joo Hyuk asked to yeji....

"According to me it should be after 5 days....one month will be too long...right yoongi and bear"yeji asked to the people who are getting engaged....

"I am ok with any of this"yoongi spoke casually...."me too"tae spoke with a small smile....

"Ohhh...so appa ...tell them that they will get engaged after one month"yoonji said winking at everyone while yoongi and tae's eyes went wide as they thought yoonji is serious....