25

Next morning....

Tae slowly opened his eyes trying to understand where he was... that's when he realized his head was on something which was definitely not a pillow...he felt a strong yet soft grip on his waist...he looked up and blushed when he saw kook's face that was too close to his...

Basically they were hugging each other..their legs tangled together... tae's head placed on kook's arms....he was hugging kook's torso...while kook's free hand was wrapped around his waist....they were still naked.....and thinking about this...tae recalled the beautiful night they spend yesterday....

He blushed when he remembered what they did...but than he was glad kook took care of themselves because he was totally tried and just fell asleep....

He looked over kook's shoulder on the wall where a watch was hanging.....he sighed as he saw it was just 7 in morning...he slowly removed kook's hands from his waist...well that wasn't easy as kook had a very hard grip but tae still managed to get away from other....

He hissed when he felt a shooting pain in his lower body and back as he sat on bed....he looked at kook who was mumbling something trying to hold him again....but tae placed a pillow in kook's hand in which he snuggled with a small smile....

Tae looked around and shook his head when he saw the mess in the room...their clothes were all around...he slowly removed the duvet.......bend down a little and took kook's sherwani that was near the bed...he wore it and tried to stand....but stumbled a little because of the pain ....but he held the near wall for support....

If he wanted he would have waken kook...he knew kook won't mind that...but he had already did work last night....no I am not talking about the process of love making....I am talking about cleaning themselves and changing the sheets....so now tae thought to let kook take some rest....

So with the support of wall he walked to the closet where his clothes were already arranged by Jinmin....he took out a simple saree as he will get ready for the reception later....

He slowly walked to the bathroom...put his clothes in the clothe hanger .. stripped the cloth his was wearing...adjusted the water temperature and stood under the shower....

He sighed loudly when the warm water touched his sore body...he stayed there for sometimes before starting to scrub his body.....

****

Kook opened his eyes with a frown on his face....he looked around but pouted a little when he didn't saw tae in the room...he glanced at the clock which was showing 7:39...he layed back recalling everything happened between them....he smiled with a proud feeling thinking they were finally one....they were each other's and now no one can separate them.....

He glanced at the bathroom from where water running sound was coming....an idea popped in his mind as he closed his eyes pretending that he is still sleeping when he heard the water running sound stopping and after minutes the door knob was twisted.....

Tae shook his head seeing kook still sleeping hugging the pillow...he rubbed his wet hairs with a small towel trying to dry them....he dried his hair and hanged the towel...than walked near kook's side thinking to wake him....

Tae tapped on kook's shoulder "kookie...wake up"tae spoke but kook didn't even budged from his place...

"Wake up kookie"tae spoke tapping more on kook's shoulder....he sighed when kook wasn't opening his eyes....he thought to wake other later and first do some skin care.....

But gasped loudly when he was pulled over bed and kook hovered over him.....he stared at the grinning bunny with wide eyes....and slapped kook's shoulder when he understood that his husband was just acting of sleeping.....