17

Double update.....

"but first the first games winner is our taekook"yeo bin spoke as everyone cheered for the power couple....

"So the second game is....we will blindfold one of the you(pointing at tops) and you have to find your partner just by touching their hand....all the bottoms will be standing in line and you have find your own lover....and the person who will win will be the best husband....."yeji spoke....

"And the husband who wasn't able to guess their partners are bad husband"Jin spoke pointing at the tops

Tops gulped because they knew if they didn't guessed their lovers they are doomed.....yeji asked who will go first stood come in front and kook,yoongi a d hobi backed away because 9f which Joon was the only one standing Infront.....

He looked back at the three with a betrayed look who just shrugged.....Hae in put blind fold on Joon's eyes and spinned him three times....

Other tops were asked to be in guest room as they can't know how and who won the game.....Joon was pulled towards the line where the bottoms were standing.....and being mischievous yeji and yeo bin added some of the cousins of tae in them both girls and boys.....

They were continuesly shuffling there place....Joon slowly held one hand...touched it but shook his head...he walked to the next person he touched that person's hand but it wasn't Jin too....

Than he held jimin's hand he touched it but again shook his head and went to next one....it was finally Jin....he held the hand and touched it slowly trying to understand and smiled when he recognized it was Jin's hand....

"This is my jinnie"Joon spoke as everyone cheered for Joon....

The cheering sounds reach to the guest room where other three were biting their nails....

"Wait a minute.... it's unfair"hobi said...

"What is unfair hyung"kook asked...

"You see yoongi will win easily because jimin's hands are so small and I guess there is no one in this house whose hands are as small as Jimin"hobi said...

"Yes... that's true.... that's so unfair"kook spoke as they both looked at yoongi who just shrugged....

"Not my fault"yoongi said with a proud grin....

****

As they said yoongi quickly recognized Jimin....and hobi won tooo....now it was just kook left....kook hesitantly held the hand that was infront of him...he touched the hand but shook his head...

He moved to the next person who was Neha....she was blushing inside as kook held her hand...but kook again shooked his hand...

Than yoonji was standing kook held her hand too but was quick to guess he wasn't his bear.....

Next was Jimin...kook held jimin's hand but said something which made Jimin glare at him....

"It's definitely Jimin...my bear don't have this small hands"kook spoke as he moved to the next person "brat"Jimin muttured.....

Next was yeonjun who came back from London to taekook's wedding.... kook touched his hand thought for a while but again shooked his head....next was tae but Jimin smirked as he walked near tae he pulled tae back a little and made yeonjun stand on tae's place when kook was thinking....

As kook held yeonjun's hand again he groaned...

"This is not fair you can't repeat the same person"kook spoke making everyone giggle...

So have some mercy Jimin made tae to stand near yeonjun....kook held tae's hand as he touched the hand....caressed it softly....and than a wide bunny smile spread on his face...as he pecked tae's back of hand making tae blush ...while everyone ohh..ed....

Kook removed the blind fold ..as he stared at tae with the wise smile....

"Wow....so four of you are best husbands as you all guessed your lovers....Jin Jimin tae yoonji you all are really lucky because they all love you way too much"yeo bin said and the bottoms blushed...while tops grinned....

"BEAR...." a loud voice ringed as tae looked at the main gate where his favorite cousin and bestest friend was standing...."AANA"tae shouted as he ran to her hugging her tightly....

"Oh my god...I thought you won't come"tae said as they backed away....

"How can I not.... it's my bear's wedding it was must for me to come"AANA said ...

Others looked at this two fondly...kook was so happy knowing tae's favorite cousin was.here well tae had already talked about her to kook and tae was even sad that she won't be able to come....

But seeing her today he was so happy....and if tae is happy kook will be happy tooo...
"Ok ok...now let's sit you all have to put mehndi"yeji said to taejimin Jin and yoonji.....

Tae sat in the centre as yeji asked yoonji to bring the mehndi cones that they had prepared for specially for tae with the original henna leaves......

While Neha and Priya smirked at each other.. because they had mixed acid (not too strong but that much that it can burn tae's skin )....

Yoonji brought the cones and handled it to the henna artist....she cut the point and started to apply the mehndi....but what made Neha and Priya shocked was nothing like what they thought happened.....

Tae was all smiliy and happy as they all were talking....his hands weren't hurting....they both looked at each other with wide eyes.....

"How?"Priya asked....

"I don't know...I myself mixed the acid in that bowl which had the henna that was going to be filled ins cone"Neha said still not getting what happened....

"What happened looks like you plan failed badly"a third voice came from behind which made them sweat....

"Aana"they both said looking at AANA who was glaring at this two....

"What do you think you will try to harm tae and I will let you both do that.....I saw you mixing acid in henna so I changed that whole bowl....."she said....

"What's the proof that we mixed the acid "Priya spoke with confident but her faced paled as aana showed her the video where this two were mixing the acid and we're talking about their plan....

"Be grateful I didn't told anyone....and make sure this will never happen....if you both try to do any thing bad to bear.....I will show this video to everyone and you know if our dear brother in law will get to know that someone is trying to harm his love....you both won't be living freely....you both with rotten in jail....so it's better enjoy the wedding and leave from here "aana warned them and left.....

------------------------------------------------------------

To be continue.....

Tell me how it was....

Do vote.....

Guys if you sending me a message on insta do tell me that you are one of my reader from Wattpad because I don't accept unknown people's message and I don't reply them tooo...so it will be great if you at least mention that you are one of the reader.....

Thanks for reading....

Stay tuned cutiesssssssss.....

Author......