14

2 days later.....

After yoonmin's wedding yesterday taekook's wedding was finally fixed... it's after 2 weeks......both are too excited... especially kook he even wanted the wedding with in a week but the pandit Ji said that's not a good day so he sulked internally but still agreed on the wedding after 2 weeks.....

Today is a very big festival..... today is Karwa chauth(I know it is celebrated in winters....it is already over ...but I wanted to write it so hihihi)....

So in this festival all the bottoms are doing fast for the long life of their husbands or future husbands..... early morning Jimin got sargi(the food they eat before the fast) is given by yeji....while Jin got it from yeo bin....

To their surprise yeo bin has send sergi for tae to Kim's mansion because according to her she had already considered tae as her son in law.....

After having their food they are going to fast throughout the day.... neither they will eat anything nor they can drink anything.....tae has also fasted for kook.....

Their relatives are still present as they will go back after taekook's wedding.... currently Kim's were getting ready to go to jeon's mansion as they are going to do all rituals there..... everyone was in their rooms and so was tae....

Normally at this day bottoms would get dressed beautifully wore the dress that is gifted by their husbands.....but as taekook isn't married yet tae was thinking to wear any of his clothes...he was about to enter in the bathroom to change....

But he heard some knock on the door....he went to open it just to find Jimin standing outside with an eye smile....

"Oh my....jiminie....what are you doing here"tae asked as Jimin walked inside....

"I came to check what are you going to wear"Jimin spoke as he looked at the dress tae had in his hand...

"Ohh... you are wearing this..."Jimin asked...his one hand was behind his back like hiding something...tae nodded...

"Don't wear this..."Jimin spoke making tae confuse...

"But jiminie....I don't have any good clothes except this"tae spoke even tho his wardrobe was filled with so many beautiful clothes.....

"It's ok...here wear this"Jimin spoke showing tae the paper bag he was holding....

"This...wow...this is so beautiful...thank you so much...I will return this to you soon....."tae spoke as he took out the saree that was inside the bag....he thought the saree is jimin's...

"Bear no need to return it this is yours....and Don't thank me...if you want to thank someone than call your soon to be husband and thank him because he has send this for you"Jimin spoke with a teasing smile...tae nodded shyly and muttered an ok....Jimin went back to his room to get ready.....

****

At jeon mansion.....

Kook was impatiently waiting for Kim's to come...they all are present in the living room namjin are enjoying his desperation so much....kook is talking with Sumi but his eyes are on door....

"They will come why are you worrying so much kook"joon asked...

"He worried about tae's clothes that he has send...what he will like them or not....and so on"Jin spoke making kook to nod....he almost jumped from his seat when he saw yoonmin entering inside....

Jimin ran inside and hugged yeo bin than Jin than Hae in while yoongi touched his in laws feets......Jimin came to kook and hugged him....

"Why are you looking there"Jimin asked when he saw kook was looking at the door....