02

I am back cutiesssssssss......

I missed you all so much.....

Enjoy the chapter....😘😘😘😘😘

Kim's mansion......

Evening time.....

"Come here maana"yoonji and heji were running to catch maana who was running with hobi and Joo Hyuk....

"I won't...."maana spoke showing them her tongue and same was did by hobi and Joo Hyuk....but both of them gulped as their wives glared at them.....

A cute boy with bolde hairs bouncing on his feets came in house humming some random song.....he looked at the fuss going on and titled his head in confusion.....but his eyes went wide as he thought they all were playing.....

"I WILL PLAY TOOOOO" he shouted and started to run behind hobi Joo Hyuk and maana who gulped as now three person were catching them.....

"Bear....we aren't playing...."hobi spoke running away from yoonji awho was about to catch him....

"Yes...stop chasing us....ahaaaa"Joo Hyuk spoke but screamed as heji held his wrist .....

"Aaaaa"maana spoke running away from yoonji but got caught by the bolde hair who came from front....

"Got you"the bolde hair boy named Taehyung spoke holding her in his arms....as maana just pouted.....

"Now now.....what you will do"yoonji spoke holding hobi's collar from behind.....

"Well who won....me right"tae asked....

"Bear we weren't playing"yoonji spoke as she dragged hobi by is collar and made him sit on couch....same goes for yeji and tae made maana sit in between her father and grand father.....

"Than why you were chasing them"tae asked titling his head a little.....

"Because he hide his open sprite can in our wardrobe which fell down and my two clothes got ruined"yoonji spoke glaring at hobi who just hanged his head low....

"And this niece of yours drew painting....with me brand new lipstick"yeji spoke pointing at maana who was showing her puppy eyes.....

"But eomma....you hid that lipstick than how she got that"tae asked with a thinking face.....

"Your father gave her.... saying I have many lipstick so it won't be a problem using one"yeji said glaring at Joo Hyuk ....

"But honey....you have 50 lipstick and that was your 51th lipstick"Joo Hyuk tried to defend himself getting a sharp glare from his wife.....

"What you said....do you even know how hard I had tried to find that shade.....now from where I will get that"yeji spoke ....

"I will buy you that eomma"yeji looked behind when she heard her second son's voice.....

"From where"yeji asked with a raised eyebrow looking at yoongi hands on her waist.....

"Eomma the owner of the brand is my college friend.....I will ask him he will make send the same shade of lipstick at home"yoongi spoke as he sat down on couch throwing his briefcase on other....

"What....than why you didn't told me first....I waist my so much time in finding that "yeji spoke gasping dramatically.....but yoongi just ignored her drama and looked at Joo Hyuk....

"Appa you called and asked me to come early..... anything serious"yoongi asked making Joo Hyuk to nod than shook his head as he remembered why he called yoongi....

"Not much serious.....first go change than we will talk after dinner.....bear you toooo"Joo Hyuk said as they both nodded and went to their rooms.....

****