47

Days later.....

Taekook were in their room...it was evening and no one other than this two were at home....namjin along with Sumi went to joon's friend's wedding anniversary.....while yeo bin and Hae in went to their own date....yeah date...they said they can do romance even if they are already old....why can't old couples loves each other....

So yeah taekook were on their bed....tae laying on kook's chest on his tummy but making sure to not hurt his now 3 months baby bump....his face was burried in kook's neck while kook's one has was caressing tae's back....

Eye fixed on the tv screen infront where some football match was going on.... kook's full concentration was on the screen that he didn't noticed how tae looked at him with a pout when he didn't got any attention from other for an half hour now.....

Tae made a thinking face and smirked cutely Because he got the idea to make his husband to concentrate on him.....

He burried his face in kook's neck and placed a soft kiss there....but the small kiss didn't catched kook's attention....so tae did which he knew will make other to snap out of the concentration....

A small moan slipped from kook's lips when he felt a hard suck on his neck..with wide eyes he looked at his dear wifey who was looking back at him with an innocent face....

He smiled cutely and started to kiss and suck kook's neck making his clunch the duvet in which they were wrapped....

Tae smirked when he felt how kook has fisted the duvet and how heavily he is breathing....he licked kook's jaw and heard another soft moan from his dear husband....

Tae continuesly nibbed on kook's neck leaving marks all over while kook titled his head giving his love more place to mark....the football match was long forgotten by kook....

Tae flushed red when he felt something poking him down there and he knew other was already hard....he looked up at kook who had beads of sweat on his forehead while his lips were red Because he was biting on them to suppress his loud moans.....

His chest going up and down because of the heavy breathing and now tae felt proud Because he knew how he affected other....

"Wh-at was that"kook asked looking at tae with a raised eyebrow....

"Nothing"tae spoke as he tried to move away from other but accidentally grind the already hard thing making kook to groan....

"Stop moving love"kook spoke shutting his eyes to control himself... Because his member was aching inside and wanted nothing but the warm walls of tae around it....

"Kookie let me go I am hungry"tae spoke and again tried to move but as kook's luck wasn't on his side others chest brushed on kook's while others pussy was burshed against his member.....

He flipped thm so now he was hovering over tae making sure to not put too much pressure.....

"I am hungry too"kook spoke as he pressed their lips together and we all knew what happened.....what I am not writing another smuts....I am shy....

*****

A month later.....

So now tae was totally 4 months pregnant and he was becoming more chubby and cute thanks to his eating habits ....his tummy has grown too ....and nothing helped kook who can't help but cooe at his now more adorable baby....

He often bite others chubby cheeks which are so soft....his habit of talking to their unborn child is still there....and tae's mood swings are another thing....well kook has to control the super active tae was will be jumping around or have to carry a too lazy tae who don't even want to put his feets down....he would carve things which makes kook to puke....but still he is love every moment with his love ....