35

Two months later...

It's been two months taekook got married....and it's been many weeks they came back from honey moon....kook had joined his office some weeks ago....

Currently it is evening and kook has just came home ..he put clothes on bed and had went to freshen up...tae came to their room to call kook for dinner...he shook his head when he saw kook's clothes on their bed...

"I had told him so many times to not put dirty clothes in bed"tae mumbled as he started to pick kook clothes to put them in laundry basket.....

Tae was holding kook's blazer which was sky blue colored...he was about to put that in the basket but narrowed his eyes when he saw lipstick mark on others blazer ...

"Red lipstick mark"tae spoke to himself looking at the blazer....

"It's not mine...I didn't used red lipstick today....and he wore this first time after marriage....from where this came"tae thought....he was thinking all this but than he saw a long hair strand on kook blazer....

"I don't have this long hair..."tae thought....

He don't know but he wasn't feeling good seeing this....but still he shrugged it and thought to ignore this ..he put the blazer in basket ...he smiled when kook came out he had a towel wrapped around his waist and a small towel on his neck....

"Get dressed fast dinner is ready"tae spoke with a small smile...

"Yeah I wait two minutes let's go together"kook spoke as he walked to their closet and took out his night wears....

Tae was waiting for kook to change...he was scrolling on his phone but frowned when he got a message from an unknown number....

He opened it and he felt pain and angry when he saw whose message it was....

'Hii Taehyung....

Hope you are fine...because after knowing what happened today you want me too fine.....your husband is such a beast in bed....you know I am feeling so pain down there you know.....ah...now you will think I must be lieing....but I am sure you had noticed my lipstick mark on his blazer...well that was my mistake I was getting so desperate that I didn't even let him remove his blazer...and that hair strand is mine too...that must have been sticked on his blazer wher we were kissing....

And yeah if you don't believe me...you can come anytime to our office...we do that daily now....say good night to him.....bye'

Tae's heart was beating fast he know he should believe her....but the lipstick mark and the hair strand was a proof....but still he shouldn't believe a bitch....his husband can't betray him right...he won't cheat on him ....

"Ve ....love... LOVE"kook's voice snapped tae back to reality kook looked at tae with worried eyes....

"What happened...are you ok"kook asked cupping tae's face....

"Yeah I am fine... let's go"tae spoke with a small smile that didn't reached his eyes...

Kook nodded as they both walked downstairs.... throughput the dinner tae was looking lost somewhere and kook noticed that....he saw how tae wasn't speaking or smiling....

"Are you sure you are fine love....if there's something bothering you....you can tell me"kook spoke softly....

'he can never cheat on me....'tae thought as he shook his head and hugged kook ...

****

Next day...

Tae was still feeling uneasy....he wasn't concentrated on anything....he was chopping some fruits for sumi ....he snapped his head to yeo bin who was saying something coming in the kitchen....