15

2 weeks later....

Finally the wait is going to end as from today taekook's marriage functions are beginning..... everyone in the Kim's and jeon's are busy doing their work.....first function is of haldi which will be done in jeon's mansion.....

So the jeon's are all running here and there checking on the arrangements....the backyard of jeon mansion is decorated beautifully with yellow and pink curtains and all....there is a swing placed in the centre of the backyard where the groom and bride will sit together and others will apply haldi on them....

there is a swing placed in the centre of the backyard where the groom and bride will sit together and others will apply haldi on them

Kook is in his room getting ready

Kook is in his room getting ready....while in Kim's mansion everyone is getting ready and are trying to not be late because they have to reach to jeon's mansion on time....

Finally they all sat in the cars ready to depart.....tae yoonmin and maana are in one car,yoonji hobi,yeji and Joo Hyuk are in one....while other relatives are coming in other cars....

Jeon's welcomed Kim's when they reached the mansion....tae was immediately hugged by Jin and yeo bin who were more excited than anyone ....they just can't wait for their dear kook's wife to finally come in their house as their family member....

Taekook's eyes met as they were made to stand together....kook smiled at tae who returned it with a shy smile....tae's dress was simple as they were going to apply haldi so he didn't wore something too heavy....but kook was sure this boy here can wear anything and will satill look stunning.....

but kook was sure this boy here can wear anything and will satill look stunning