23

Jin and Jimin took tae to now taekook's room...kook was about to follow them when he was stopped by Joon who wanted to give some tips to kook for his life....

Kook listened to everything carefully as he really take Joon as his role model....as he thought Joon was done he took a step ahead but got stopped by yoongi who also wanted to tell him something....

He heard them....but he wasn't concentrated to them now as it's been 10 minutes this two are telling him nonsense....and he is eager to read h his room....

Yoongi looked over the stairs from where Jennie gave him a thumbs up...and ran back....kook sighed in relief as finally they both leave him....he walked on the stairs going to his room....

But he frowned as he didn't saw anyone near the door....as much as remember there is a ritual where siblings ask money and till groom didn't pay them he isn't allow to go inside his room....

But he shrugged as he was already too late to go inside....he smiled softly when he entered inside and saw a figure covered with red dupatta sitting on the centre of the bed...the room was decorated beautifully....that made him amazed...he will surely thank his cousins and siblings for their so much work

he will surely thank his cousins and siblings for their so much work

He slowly walked near his bed...he cleared his throat and sat at the edge of the bed facing tae....?

"Bear"he called softly other hummed ...

'looks like he is nervous' kook thought.....he moved a little closer to other....

"Are you nervous"kook spoke as he tried to hold others hand but he frowned when tae didn't let him hold his hand...

"Baby....what happened"kook asked trying to understand what happened to his love....

"Love....are you uncomfortable"kook spoke as he slowly again tried to hold others hand....

But narrowed his eyes when the hand didn't looked liked tae's....the hand didn't had any mehndi ...neither he was wearing bangels....

He immediately lifted the dupatta that was covering other's face just to flinch and move back....when he saw Yugi was sitting there trying his best to not laugh.....

Kook furiously stood up"what the hell....what are you doing here...where is tae"kook asked in an irritated tone.... hearing kook's voice...Yugi finally burst out laughing hardly...kook was about to shout on him...but his head snapped to the bathroom when the door was opened and a laughing Jinmin and Jenlisa walked out....

His ears were red because of embarrassment.....he glared at everyone...

"What are you all doing here"kook spoke...Jin walked to the door and unlocked it letting yoongi and namjoon to enter inside too along with their other cousins who were laughing....

"Hyung...you both also"kook asked in a disbelief tone....

"Sorry kook....but that was fun"namjoon spoke trying to stop laughing....