32

Two days later....

It's there third day in London and it's evening time and currently they are going to eglo resturant...which is one of the famous restaurant of London....

They entered inside admiring the view of the place....the manager came and welcome them...he called a waitress and asked her to help them and take their orders....

(Bold words are spoken in English as they are in London)....

"Hello sir my name is Suzi... welcome to our restaurant....I will be your host today"the said girl Suzi spoke as she looked at kook....tae frowned on how she was looking at other ....but didn't said anything....

"Thank you...show us our seats please"kook spoke in a little cold voice not liking the way she was looking at him....

"Sure... follow me"she spoke and started to lead them swinging her bum  purposely to get the handsome person's attention....but she didn't even knew the handsome person was busy smiling at his husband....

Tae looked at the place where they were going to sit with sparkling eyes....kook chuckled as he pulled other more close to himself....

kook chuckled as he pulled other more close to himself

(The restaurant)....

"This is so beautiful kookie"tae spoke as he looked at kook who nodded and pecked tae's forehead....

"It is...come let's sit"kook spoke as they walked to one of the eglo .....Suzi was standing outside holding the door smiling seducively at kook who totally ignored her and walked inside pulling a chair for tae and made him sit there....

Tae smiled at him as he sat and kook sat on the opposite side ....Suzi entered inside as well...she placed the menu infront of tae harshly.... making tae to roll his eyes....he is trying to control his anger but this girl.....

While she walked near kook as she bend  a Little trying to show her exposed chest to kook who was staring at tae...."please move a little"kook spoke as she was blocking his view of seeing tae....Suzi gritted her teeth....

"What do you want to eat"kook asked ...

"Ummm...how about-"tae told what he wanted to eat as kook nodded and asked Suzi to bring everything he asked...

"And what will you have sir"Suzi asked biting her lips...

"Whatever he has ordered I will take that too"kook spoke in a pissed tone as he really wanted to just stay with tae....

"But sir your friend has ordered almost everything less spicy....and looking at you it seems you will like to eat something spicy and hot"Suzi spoke....

"Is it....first of all how you know I am his friend and second if he wants he will order whatever he like...you don't need to say anything ok"tae spoke now being to frustrated....kook was surprised because he didn't thought tae can speak English that too so fluently....