Special chapter 2♥️

3 years later....

"Taeheee taeshaaa"tae's voice ringed calling for his daughters who have been too naughty nowadays....

Tae has been in the kitchen making chocolate milk for the twins...he asked them to stay in the living room until he come...but as he expected he found no one when he came back....

He has been finding the two little girls to give them their daily dose of milk...but them being kook's princesses had to hide somewhere where no one can find them...

And so tae thought why wasting time ...waste energy and so he is shouting their name...

"God these brats"tae muttured as he huffed yeo bin who was watching all this chuckled at tae's done face...

"Tae...I must say this girl's have just taken your facial features...other than that they are total brats just like their dada"yeo bin spoke...

"I agree with you mom"tae spoke as he looked around thinking where these two could hide...

"Ah huh...you think so yeo bin...this dear son in law of yours was more bratty than my little babies"they both looked at the main door when they heard yeji's voice...

"Eomma"tae smiled and hugged her...

"Is it...I thought just my kook was a brat"yeo bin spoke...

"No ways...thus mature tae used to be so childish and bratty..."yeji spoke with a warm smile remembering tae's childhood....

"Eomma mom why are you both standing...you both sit I will ask someone to bring something for you both"tae spoke and was about to walk in the kitchen but yeo bin stopped him...

"No tae you go find twins..I will ask someone to bring refreshments for us"yeo bin spoke..tae nodded as he walked towards their backyard to find the twins...

"Where these two have gone..."tae spoke looking around the small garden they have....

He frowned as he heard some noise coming from the place where big sized plants have been placed...

He walked towards the area with quiet steps but gasped loudly as he saw both the girls drenched in mid sitting between the large size pots ....

"What are you both doing here"tae spoke as he placed the tray he was holding on the bear table which was placed with couches and held both the girls wrist...

"How you get here...and why are you both bathed in mud"tae asked as he took both of them to the area where small pipes have been placed to water the garden...

"Mama...unnie swaid to hiwde here"Taesha spoke..and taehee looked at her with a betrayed expression...

"No mama..she swaid to hiwde here"taehee spoke...

Both started to argue while tae stood there with a tired face...

"Now stay here I will bring towels for you both...and no need to go or hide this time or I will tell dada that we aren't going to picnic this weekend got that"tae spoke sternly...both the girls pouted but still nodded their heads...

Tae went inside to get towels for them...while the twin looked at each other..."unnie..lewts hiwde"Taesha spoke...

"You dwon't want to gwo picwnic"taehee asked folding her little arms over her chest...

"I want to gwo"Taesha spoke...

"Thwan stand hwere..."taehee spoke...

"But dada had promished to take us to picwnic...he won't canwcel it"taesha whined...