44

Double update.....

Next morning....

Kook frowned in his sleep when he heard some noice coming from somewhere....and he didn't thought twice before running inside the bathroom when he understood that the noice were coming from there....

He immediately sat on his knees next to tae rubbing his back as he saw tae vomiting in the cummod(toilet 🚽)....

Tae gagged two three times as he leaned back on kook when he was finally done empty his stomach....they both sat there kook letting tae to calm down a little before he helped tae to stand wash his mouth....and than helped him to walk back on the bed and made him sit there....

"Are you fine now"kook asked as he held tae's hand in his kneeling infront of tae....

"Hmm better"tae hummed not feeling the energy to even speak too much....

"We should go to doctor "kook spoke as he stood up to get their clothes....but stopped when tae held his wrist....

"I am kookie.... don't worry...I think I ate too much yesterday being too happy for noona's weeding"tae spoke we a soft smile...

"You sure....I still suggest to go to doctor love"kook spoke as he cupped tae's face....tae shook his head and pulled kook more close and hugged his torso burring his face in kook's stomach.....

"I will stay at home...."kook spoke caressing tae's head softly...

"No need for that....go to work you are already skipped too much work"tae spoke as he stood up but blinked twice when he felt like his head was spinning.....

"Let's take a bath together...and no I really won't do anything"kook spoke immediately lifting his hands in surrender when tae looked at him with narrow eyes...

"Remember this ok"tae spoke as he made grabby hands asking kook to lift him and Chuckling softly kook lifted tae like a small kid and than entered inside the washroom to bath....and he really didn't did something just roamed his hands all over tae's body and left small loving pecks on the marks he made yesterday.....

****

Everyone was having breakfast peacefully laughing and giggling remembering yesterday's wedding....when tae stood up hurriedly rushing towards the nearest bathroom as he wanted to throw whatever he ate right now....

Kook rushed behind him and others got tensed seeing tae like that....tae again emptied his stomach even tho he didn't ate too much....kook stayed by his side till he was done....he than helped tae to wash his mouth and walk back to the dinning room where everyone looked at tae with worry filled eyes....

"I am not hearing anything we are going to doctor and that's done...no arguments on this love"kook spoke sternly as he dialled their family doctor's number taking appointment...

"I had talked to Mr Lee...he said we can come any time...eat something if you want and if not than let's go"kook spoke looking at tae with the most worried eyes....

"Mom tell him I am fine...he is taking tension for no reason "tae spoke looking at yeo bin who shook his head.....

"No tae...he is saying absolutely right....you should go to doctor...."yeo bin spoke making tae to sigh and kook to smile...

Kook was about to ask tae if he wants to eat something but his stopped as he got a call from his current secretary....his one of the best friend enuwoo....

"What the hell ...you should have told this to me earlier....no cancel that meeting I hav eto take tae to hospital"kook spoke his voice filled with irritation....