26

Kook peeked his head from the bathroom as he was done bathing...he smiled widely when he didn't saw anyone other than tae in the room....

He smiled mischievously when he saw tae was doing something in wardrobe his back facing kook...he came out of the bathroom....a towel wrapped around his waist....upper body naked...he slowly walked to tae and hugged him from back pulling tae to his hard chest....

His cold hands rested on tae's soft tummy his face too close to Tae's neck that his hot breath was fanning tae's skin....

"What are you doing...leave me"tae spoke as he tried to get the hands away from his tummy but the grip just get tighten....

"Why should I leave my wife hmm..."kook asked as he licked tae's ears...

Tae gripped on kook's hands feeling shrivers running down in his body....

"B-but -"tae tried to speak but bite his lips when kook started to give wet kisses on his necks...

But they both flinched and kook stood a little far away from tae when their room's door was burst open by none other than yeo bin....

"I hate them already"kook muttered....

"Oh my....my eyes...."yeo bin spoke covering her eyes with her palm when he she saw what was going in the room...

"Open your eyes mom"kook spoke in a not so happy voice...

"My god....I see my son is grown up huh"yeo bin spoke with a teasing smile looking at taekook...

"Of course mom...I am married....if I won't be grown up now than when will I"kook spoke as he was at the verge of rolling his eyes...

"Yah you brat....i understand you are married....and grown up too...but at least lock the door before doing this kind of stuffs"yeo bin spoke...

"Mom..the door was closed...you should also enter inside after knocking..... isn't it obvious I will do romance as I am newly weed"kook muttered the last part ....yeo bin didn't heard him but tae did....

He was already so shy because of his husband and now here kook is literally saying this...he flushed more red if that was even possible....

"Ok...ok....I will knock from next time....come tae"yeo bin spoke as she held tae's hand....

"Where...where are you taking him"kook asked looking at yeo bin with wide eyes...

"Downstairs son... everyone wants to meet the newly bride"yeo bin spoke rolling her eyes...

"But...we will come after some times na leave him here only"kook spoke literally not in a mood to let tae go now....

"Yeah leave him here for you to continue what you were doing....so no absolutely not.... because I don't want my dear son in law to limp in his own reception....."yeo bin spoke making kook to pout a little.....

"But he should at least selecte my clothes and than go right...."kook asked blinking his eyes...so yeo bin will agree on leaving tae here...

"Why... can't you choose your own clothes....you can right....and if not than call me I will select your clothes....but for now I taking...."yeo bin spoke as she held tae's hand dragging him out....

Who giggled seeing kook's sulking face ....as they both left kook stomped his feet on the floor....

"Aaaaa...whyyy....mom...you are torturing your own son....taeeee"kook whinned as he walked to the wardrobe taking a simple pant shirt for now....

****

"Tae meet my sister and her husband....that is your father in laws brothers and their wives...and they are their children"yeo bin introduced everyone to tae as he touched all the elders feets...

"My blessings is with you....have a happy and healthy future ahead"Hae in's elder brother gave blessings to tae....

"Where is kook"Joon asked...

"I am here"they heard kook's voice as they all looked stairs from where he was coming down....

"Good morning"he spoke as he touched all the elders feets that were in the living room and than went and sat beside Joon.....

"Let's have breakfast...than we have to get ready for the reception....and tae dear remember right you are going to Kim's from the reception hall after the functions ends"yeo bin spoke and tae happily nodded ..

"Why he have to go "kook spoke making everyone laugh at his frown....

"It's a ritual where bride go back to their own house and stay there for a day....after reception... it's called pag phera"one of his aunt said...

"But how will I live without him for a whole day"kook mumbled to himself which no one heard except Joon....

"Don't worry brother....you will be going with him tooo"Joon spoke patting kook's back as he signed in relief....

They all than walked to the dinning area and everyone had they breakfast in two three shifts as the family was big and chairs were less....

After breakfast yeo bin asked Jin to take tae to his room to make him ready for the reception....they both walked and along with them kook followed.....

"Where are you going"Jin asked as they both were about to enter inside...and kook was going to follow them too...

"Hyung if you are forgetting that's my room too....and I am going in my room"kook spoke but hissed as he got a slap on his forehead....

"What"kook asked rubbing his forehead....

"You are not allowed....your clothes are already in my room....go and change there ....."Jin spoke...

"But why should I get ready in your room....I have my own room"kook spoke...

"Because I know you will disturb tae to get ready....and at the end none of you will be ready on time....so go now...shu shu"Jin spoke as he pushed kook and went in the room shutting the door......

"Why...me...aaahhh...I am so trustfrated...."kook spoke walking towards namjin room....

Meanwhile....

Jin helped tae to wear the heavy saree while they both talked about their life....Jin even shared some part of his own first night...and asked tae to share if he wants....

Tae was shy at first but than he eventually gave in and told some small stuffs from it....not in details tho....the makeup artist came and did their make...Jin also got ready in taekook's room....

------------------------------------------------------------

To be continue.....

Tell me how it was.....

Maybe I won't be able to update Tomorrow as tomorrow is a big function....well you can say kind of housewarming party....so I will be busy whole day because of all the preparations and all....so sorry if I can't update tomorrow.....

Do vote.....

Thanks for reading.....

Stay tuned cutiesssssssss.....

Author....