45

AAAAAHHHHHHH.....THIS IS THE FIRST TIME MY ONGOING STORY HAS CROSSED 50K+ READS....I WAS SHOCKED SEEING 50K READS THIS MORNING OVER THIS STORY......

I LOVE YOU ALLLL SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO MUCH😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘

LET'S GET IT.....

*****

Kook stayed liked that hugging tae's caressing his tummy while tae fed him his lunch....when the food was finished tae tried to get up but was pulled back on kook's lap....

"Where are you going"kook asked looking at tae with fond and adoration in his eyes...

"Home..."tae spoke but giggled when kook pulled him more close and shood his head like a kid....

"No...I am not letting you go alone.....wait 5 minutes I will pack my all things and then we will leave together ok"kook spoke tae nodded....kook pecked his lips and placed tae on the couch ...

He packed his stuffs and forwarded his hand for tae....tae held kook's hand and stood up...there was a knock on the door ...kook asked the person to come in ...

"You called me"enuwoo asked giving a small warm smiled to tae...

"Yes...please take this bag of container and my bag to my car"kook spoke handling the bag that had containers that tae bought and his own bag to enuwoo...

"Sure"enuwoo spoke he did a head bow to tae and left from there. .

"Why you gave me that ....aah"tae asked but gasped as he was picked in bridal style without his knowing....

"There are two reasons for that ....one I don't want you to carry that container bag....and second I don't want you to walk....so I can't carry all this together.... understood"kook asked as he rubbed his nose on tae making him giggle...

"Understood"tae spoke smiling widely....kook pecked tae's forehead and started to walk out of his cabin.... everyone who saw this two to their way were cooeing at the sweet and romantic couple....they knew their ceo loves his husband so much but didn't knew he love his husband this much that he is carrying other .....

****

"Oh I forget to ask...how many weeks pregnant are you"kook asked focusing on driving....

"You guess"tae spoke with a sheepish smile....

"Hmmm...we are making love continuously.....so....I guess 3 weeks"kook guessed randomly but heard a gasp from his side....

"How you got to know "tae asked with wide eyes....

"It means you are really 3 weeks pregnant "kook asked with wide doe eyes ...tae muttured a yes...and giggled when kook placed his hand on tae's tummy caressing it ....

"Oh my.....but our love making didn't harmed our baby...right....oh we did that last night tooo"kook spoke at the verge of panicking....

"Calm down Mr jeon calm down.... nothing will happen to our baby....I already asked about this to doctor and she said it is totally fine and the baby is healthy too"tae spoke kook sighed in relief hearing this.....

He parked the car and walked to tae's side to help him to get out..."carefully hmm"kook spoke making tae to chuckle...

"I am just 3 weeks pregnant kookie....not 6 months pregnant don't worry "tae spoke ....kook closed the door ...while tae noticed yoongi's and Joo hyuk's car was parked in their parking lot....and didn't think twice before running inside....

Kook rushed behind tae to make sure he don't get tripped and get hurt...."baby....baby slow....slow"kook spoke as he held tae from behind asking him to walk slowly....

"Appa eomma...jiminie...hyung....noona....hobi hyung....oh my maana"tae shouted seeing his whole family sitting in the living room... everyone looked at tae with wide smiles on their face as yeji immediately stood you and hugged tae who again run towards her....

"My baby.... congratulations "yeji spoke hugging tae with teary eyes....

"Thank you eomma "tae spoke as yeji backed away....

"God bless you with all the happiness in this world son...."Joo Hyuk spoke putting his hand on tae's head....and hugged him.....

"Congratulations taeeeee....our kids will be best friends when they will be born"Jimin spoke hugging tae tightly but carefully not to hurt his own baby bump...(I forgot how many months Jimin is pregnant.....so I am putting it 5 months).....

"Yes....baby...you will play with your cousin and be friends right"tae asked as he placed his hands on jimin's baby bump but gasped loudly catching everyone's attention....

"What happened are you in pain"kook was the first one to ask this as he came near tae....

"No....baby just kicked"tae spoke pointing at Jimin's baby bump....Jimin was as shock as tae Because this was the baby's first kick....

"Yoons....baby kicked"Jimin spoke as yoongi came forward putting his palm on the baby bump...

"Baby.. it's your papa...."yoongi spoke as looked at Jimin with wide eyes and a gummy smile when they both felt the kiss....

"It's time for double celebration"jin spoke bringing cupcakes....tae was congratulated by everyone.....

"Hyung can I get banana milk"tae spoke holding cupcake in his hand....and looking at Jin with his puppy eyes...

Kook looked at tae with wide eyes..."yes why not"Jin spoke as he went to bring what tae asked....

"Oh my...is banana milk pur baby's favorite tooo"kook asked looking at tae who pouted but nodded....

"I just wish the baby don't turn out like a copy of his/her father....I don't want another brat in this house"yeo bin spoke making kook to pout being offended

"I ain't a brat mom....and yes.... that's true I don't want the baby to take after me....I want her to take after love...."kook spoke looking at tae with love ....

"Why kook....and why you said her"hobi asked...

"Because I have a gut feeling it will be a girl....and if it's a girl...I want her to be as beautiful as her mother "kook spoke making everyone say ohh and tae smiled shyly....

"What it's a fact...my love is the most beautiful person "kook spoke proudly....while tae just shyly sipped the banana milk which Jin just brought.....

****

"Wake me up if you have any problem....ok love"kook spoke staring at tae ....both were laying on their bed it was already sleeping time....

"I will kookie.... don't stress so much ok"tae spoke as he pecked kook's lips....

Both cuddled and slept together feeling some different kind of emotions in them....emotions of a new life coming in their sweet life soon....

------------------------------------------------------------

To be continue.....

Tell me how it was.....

Suggest me some mood swings you want to read....

Do vote.....

Thanks for reading......

Stay tuned cutiesssssssss......

Author......