51

Kook came out fr.tgw operation theater with his new borns in his arms snugging in his chest.... everyone that were impatiently waiting for the little twins rushed towards him....

They all were awe struck when they saw new born girls.... everyone cooed loudly....and forwarded their arms to hold the babies...

"I will hold them first"Jin spoke coming more close ....

"No I will"yoonji spoke as she also walked close to kook....

"Both of you back off I am their grandma....I will hold them first"yeo bin spoke pulling both of them back who pouted....

"I am their grandmom tooooi will hold them"yeji spoke....hae in and Joo Hyuk looked at each other and spoke together....

"We are their grand pa/dad too"kook chuckled seeing everyone arguing about who will take the twins first....

"My princesses see you both are already so famous.... everyone is fighting for you both"kook spoke and pecked the new borns forehead when both giggled together....

"Everyone...."kook spoke trying to catch everyone's attention....

"Kook don't you think they all are behaving like a kid"hobi spoke standing near kook looking at the new borns...

"I agree hyung...."kook spoke with a sigh....

"See I am not fighting like them...give me these cute little beans"hobi spoke showing his sunshine smile making kook to shook his head ....

"Hyung you are no better than them"kook spoke.....he than looked at Joon who was standing in a corner looking at the twins with so much fond eyes....kook didn't missed how Joon has slight teary eyes...he than walked towards Joon....

"Hyung here"kook spoke forwarding the elder twin....Joon was shocked for a second but took the elder twin in his arms with a wide smile showing his dimples....

The elder twin giggled loudly when Joon rubbed his nose on her tummy....the giggle took others attention who huffed when they saw Joon holding one of the twin....

"Jin hyung here"kook spoke giving the younger twin in Jin's arms....

"Oh my god....they are so soft and light"Jin spoke as he caressed younger twins cheeks....

"Right shooo soft"Joon muttured swinging the elder twin in his arms....

"She is exactly like tae"yoonji spoke peeking at the younger twin....

"She is also"yeji spoke taking the elder twin from Joon ....

One by one everyone took the twins in their arms playing and talking to them....while kook just stood in corner admiring the love his family were showering at his princesses....

A nurse came and told kook that tae is now conscious and they can meet him....kook informed everyone and walked to the room where tae was shifted....

He slowly opened the door and smiled softly when he saw tae sitting on the bed leaning his back on the wall behind.....

"How are you feeling now love"kook spoke as he walked towards tae and placed an endearing peck on tae's forehead.....

"Much better....where the twins"tae asked looking around....

"With others....you know love God heard my prayers both are exactly you copy.... full of beauty and cuteness"kook spoke as he sat next to tae...

"Is it....I wanna see them"tae spoke looking at kook with his puppy eyes...

"Wait I will call them in....oh they are already here"kook spoke and was about to stand but stopped as he saw the door opening and yeji and yeo bin coming inside with the twins in their arms followed by other family members.....