08

A week later....

It's beena week taekook and yoonmin got engaged....taekook used to talk daily now....it was always kook who called tae when he returned home....at first their talks were less....but slowly slowly they got comfortable and started to open up and that's how they started to talk to each other for hours......

Currently tae was in car he was going to Kim music and modeling....the thing was his dear brother forgot his lunch....and he normally don't eat from outside...so yeji made food for him and asked tae to give that to yoongi.....and so he was on his way to his company.....

He stepped out of the car and walked inside the company as the employees who saw him bowed a little a smiled softly which he returned....he often come here so everyone knows that he is the youngest son of Kim's and second his kind nature is what all of them like.....he never act rude or talk to any of them harshly.....

He always call them with respect and treat them as his family members.... basically he was the employees little brother toooo.....he walked to the reception area where his favorite person smiled at him.....

"Hello tae bear...."rose said ..

"Hello rose noona....how are you"tae asked with a smile....

"I am totally fine....what brings you here today"she asked....

"I am here to give lunch to hyung....is he free"tae asked....

"Mm..wait let me ask jisso"rose said as she called jisso yoongi's secretary.....

"Ok...thank you babe"rose said as she was talk asking her ....

"He is in meeting with Mr jeon...."rose said hearing jeon tae's face brightened his eyes sparked....

"He is doing meeting with jeon Jungkook"tae asked to which she nodded.....

"Ok....I can go right?"he asked even tho he is allowed to break into any meetings....

"Of course you can ...yoongi sir has strictly said that send you to him even he is in very important meeting...so please my highness"rose spoke bowing a little making tae giggle....

"You are funny noona....I will get going now...byeeee"tae spoke as he walked to the elevator and went to his hyung's office floor.....

He was walking towards yoongi's cabin humming some random songs....but he frowned as he saw a girl standing outside the cabin blushing....??she was wearing a little short dress but he knew she wasn't any of their employee.....

Tae just shrugged and walked towards the cabin...as he was about to push the door his hands were held by the same girl who glared at him.... making him confuse....

"You can't enter inside"she said...

"And may I know why"he asked ....

"Mr jeon and me min are doing a meeting and no one is allowed inside"she spoke sternly....

"Oh...but I am not no one....I am yoongi hyung's younger brother....."he spoke in a little cold voice....he wasn't likinh the way she was talking to him....

She gulped as she removed her grip from tae's wrist....he pushed the door with a wide smile ....

"Hyunggggg"he called catching both the person's attention....both smiled widely seeing him....

"Bear....what are you doing here"yoongi spoke as he stood up ....tae went to him and side hug him....

"You forgot this lunch hyung"tae shops showing the lunch box to yoongi how made an oh face....

"Thank you"yoongi spoke taking the lunch box...tae looked at kook who was looking at him with a wide bunny smile....

"Hello kookie"tae spoke shyly....

"Hii bear"kook said yeah they now call each other with Nick names....

"Ahm ahm"yoongi cleared his throat when he saw this two were continuesly looking at him....

"I will go now... sorry for disturbing the meeting hyung"tae spoke to which yoongi shook his head....

"It's ok bear....I had said you can disturb my any meetings I don't mind..."yoongi spoke....

"Umm tae...wait for me outside"kook spoke as tae was about to leave hearing this nodded

He walked outside and pull out his phone to do some time pass till kook come back...the girl stared at him with some unknown emotion..she smiled widely with a small blush on her cheeks as kook came out of the cabin.....

But her smile turned in to a frown when kook didn't even looked at her and just walked near tae....who looked at kook

"Bear... let's go for lunch I had already asked premission from yoongi hyung"kook spoke which made tae happy he nodded with his boxy smile which made kook to show his bunny smile....

The girl who was looking at their interaction was burning in jealousy....she has never seen her boss smiling like this to anyone....and here he is smiling for a normal boy.....

"Sir shall we go"she spoke to kook whose face turned into a poker face....

"I am going out you can go to the company"kook spoke cold which tae to stare at him amusingly....he found kook hot....

"But sir where are you going"she asked with a pout trying to look cute....this made kook pissed...

"Ms.Lana you are no one to ask me where I am going....go to company and do your work"kook spoke sternly....to which he looked down and nodded...

"Let's go bun"kook spoke softly as he interwined his hands with tae who nodded with the same boxy smile....

They both walked towards the elevator without knowing someone was burning seeing them like this....Lana was angry and jealous....she didn't liked how kook talked to her....and she hate it more when kook spoke to that boy with a soft tone....

'what did he called him bun....looks like they are something....no ....I am sure this bitch is seducing my kook....huh...no problem....I know how to chase people like him away.... because kook belongs to me just to me' she thought smirking internally...only if she knew she is going to wake a devil who is silent and is being nice to her for now....

She is going to regret thinking tae is weak because he is anything but weak....naahh girl you are going to pay for looking at what tae's....and author will make sure you even forget you existence....**evil laugh**.....

Next chapter.....

"Dad.... postpone my weeding...I have to leave for London urgently....there are some issues going on there....and it is very difficult for me to come back till the wedding....so for now just prepare for jimin's"kook spoke making all of them to stare at him with disbelief.....

------------------------------------------------------------

To be continue....

Tell me how it was......

And don't worry everyone....taekook isn't having any misunderstanding or anything like this.... neither kook is going to cheat....

Do vote....

Thanks for reading.....

Stay tuned cutiesssssssss......

Author....