30(M)

MATURE CONTENT AHEAD SKIP IF YOU ARE UNCOMFORTABLE....

I KNOW YOU ARE NOT SO LET'S CONTINUE.....

Kook's breath hitched...hie throat went dry when the site of his dear husband or we say wife wearing black lingerie came in his view

hie throat went dry when the site of his dear husband or we say wife wearing black lingerie came in his view

.......

He gulped visibly when his eyes travelled from tae's collar bones to his chest which was almost visible thanks to the see through piece of cloth....his eyes turning lust ful as he traveled his eyes more down....

And tae didn't helped it at who cause he stepped back letting kook to have the full view....and when kook's eyes reached to others smoothly legs...he lost his control and lifted tae in bridal style.....they maintained the eyes contact....till kook layed tae on the bed softly before hovering over him.....

He started to peck tae's whole face giving soft pecks on his forehead....nose...cheeks tae giggled a little but gasped when kook attached their lips without any warning.....the kiss was not slow.....

It was sloppy and furious.....kook was sucking on tae's lips like he was hungry for them....tae circled his arms around kook's neck playing with his hairs while kook's hand started to roam over the lacy lingerie loving the feeling of them below his hands.....

Kook titled his head to left as he squeezed tae's waist making him gasp.... taking this as his opportunity kook entered his tongue in tae's mouth... loving the hot and sweet canvas of his love.....

"Nghh~" tae moaned at kook gave a hard suck on his tongue his member getting harder just by the deep moans....

His hands were roaming all over tae's body but stopped as he felt other perked nipple under his palm....the thing that got him more excited was the lacy cloth was around the nipple making him love the feeling.....

He let his hand stay there because he first wanted to taste others mouth and than have other stuffs.....tae tapped on his shoulder indicating that he was out of breath .... taking the hint kook pulled back a string of saliva connecting their lips....kook licked tae's lip to clean the saliva as he moved down a little.....

He didn't blink for God knows how long as he was busy staring at tae's chest which was looking too tempting thanks to the lacy piece of cloth....and to add tae was breathing heavily Because of theirr hot session making his chest going up and down visibly.....

Kook glanced at tae as he placed his palms over both the swells and loved the expression he got from other....he squeezed both the swells earning a moan from tae"aahh~".....

He gave two thre squeeze and than his eyes went on the nipples he gulped again seeing them perked up for him to have....he licked his lips before leaning to the left one and tugging it between his teeth....as the clothes was still on he wasn't able to twirl his tongue on the skin but he thought why not just tease other.....